* Prices may differ from that shown
I have had my eye on this since first seeing it advertised on TV. However, it took me a while to actually see what it was like because I usually find that with many CDs, although the songs on the advert are great the rest aren't quite so good!
==How much is it and where can I get it from?==
The CD was released in April 2011 so it is still quite expensive as it is a recent release. Tesco are selling it for just £8.95 but HMV have it for £11.99 so it is definitely worth shopping around. It is also available to download if you prefer to do that. The CD is presented in a cardboard fold up case where each disc has a seperate compartment. The album artwork is exactly as is shown above.
==What is the music like?==
There are 3 CDs in this album and each one contains classic floorfillers from the years 2000 and 2010. Each CD has either 17 or 18 tracks on so there is a good amount of music for your money.
The songs included are anthems that if you like pop/dance music you are bound to have heard over the years. Artists include Cascada, Tiesto, Ultrabeat and Scooter. Most songs are the original mix however some are special remixed versions.
==What do I think?==
The CD is great, all of the songs were familiar and there are no weak tracks on the album (in my opinion). The songs flow really well together and theres no song on any of the CDs which you wonder why they put that on there. It is a CD you can just let play through and be happy with, I dont find myself skipping any of the tracks as they are all very strong.
This CD is brilliant if you are someone who likes dance music, but not particularly for those who are really into their dance music as the album is quite poppy. It has a huge array of songs that you are likely to hear in the clubs on a night out. Its a great party album so I would definitely recommend it if you are having a party.
I imagine this album will be very popular, there is a brilliant selection of songs and it spans a decade which means only the best songs made this album. I imagine those that buy this will play it a lot.
1. Adagio For Strings - Tiesto
2. When Love Takes Over - David Guetta & Kelly Rowland
3. Stereo Love - Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina
4. What Hurts The Most - Cascada
5. Don't Call Me Baby - Madison Avenue
6. Thunder In My Heart Again - Meck & Leo Sayer
7. Castles In The Sky - Ian Van Dahl
8. Pretty Green Eyes - Ultrabeat
9. Ramp (The Logical Song) - Scooter
10. Toca's Miracle - Fragma
11. Infinity 08 - Guru Josh Project
12. Something - Lasgo
13. True Love Never Dies - Flip & Fill/Kelly Llorenna
14. Take Me Too The Clouds Above - LMC & U2
15. Heaven - Manian & Aila
16. Rock This Party (Everybody Dance Now) - Bob Sinclar & Cutee B
17. On The Move - Barthezz
18. Shooting Star - Flip & Fill/Karen Parry
1. Release Me - Agnes
2. Discolights - Ultrabeat & Darren Styles
3. Come With Me - Special D
4. I'm Not Alone - Calvin Harris
5. Now You're Gone - Bassfreakerz
6. Set You Free - N-Trance
7. Opera Song (Brave New World), The - Jurgen Vries & CMC
8. Cafe Del Mar - Energy 52
9. Messaja - Scooter
10. Sandstorm - Darude
11. Poison - Groove Coverage
12. From Paris To Berlin - Infernal
13. Fly On The Wings Of Love - XTM & DJ Chucky/Annia
14. Hungry Eyes - Eyeopener
15. Riverside - XNRG & Alex K
16. Whistle Song (Blow My Whistle Baby), The - DJ Aligator Project
17. Bla Bla Bla - Gigi D'Agostino
1. Hot - Inna
2. Resurrection - PPK
3. Groovejet (If This Ain't Love) - Spiller
4. Lola's Theme - Shapeshifters (The)
5. Tell It To My Heart - Kelly Llorenna
6. You're A Superstar - Love Inc.
7. Every Time We Touch - Cascada
8. We Speak No Americano - Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP
9. Weekend, The - Michael Gray
10. It Feels So Good - Sonique
11. Say Say Say (Waiting 4 U) - Hi Tack
12. Falling Stars - Sunset Strippers
13. Welcome To The Club - Manina & Aila
14. Played A-Live (The Bongo Song) - Safri Duo
15. I Like The Way - BodyRockers
16. I'll Be Ready - Sunblock
17. Out Of Touch - Uniting Nations
18. Don't Stop Believin' - Northern Allstars
Great for anyone who likes pop and dance music. The track listing is very strong and its an album you can play again and again without getting bored. Shop around for prices and you could find yourself a bargain!