Newest Review: ... 50 minutes. The streets were just crammed packed of partygoers on their way to Love Parade! As we approached the Park there were just fl... more
Love Parade - incredible, and big up da junglist massive!
Member Name: martsky
Date: 13/07/00, updated on 13/07/00 (24 review reads)
Advantages: Free, never been anything like it in the UK - a defining moment!
Disadvantages: transport - nobody really thought about it, did they? and £2.50 a can of lager?
What a day!
Superb, a great variety of music, more floats than you can shake a big stick at, everyone loving it (obviously!). It was so good that nobody minds the 4 hour walk anywhere after because leeds doesn't seem to have taxis or buses! Even the police enjoyed it (and turned up in budget rent-a-vans!)
Special mention to the guys running the jungle sound system down the hill hiding in the trees, you boys rocked it big time, its just a shame you hid where nobody but a select few could find you!
More reviews in the field of Musical Event
- line-up wishlist
- I was all luv'd up
- Ashton Court Community Festival July 15th-16th
- loved up love parade
- Darren Emerson... King of Love!
- Festival Fun!
- Bruce WAS the Boss at the Ricoh Arena
- Fun contest that the UK no longer understands
- MY PERSONAL (GIRLY GIRLS) CHECK LIST FOR FESTIVAL PACKING - HOPE IT HELPS SOME O ...
- Gay and Transgender Transcendental Meditation anyone?