Newest Review: ... could potentially effect a baby's health, disposable nappies also effect the environment. According to an article that I read recently,... more
Fuzzi Wuzzi wuz a nappi
Fuzzi Bunz Cloth Nappies
Member Name: Scruffstone
Fuzzi Bunz Cloth Nappies
Advantages: Excellent quality and value,
Disadvantages: Leaking after 2 1/2 hours
I found out we were having twins at the 12 week scan and soon decided to go for washable nappies of some kind.
I needed something that would save us loads of money and as a bonus was better for the environment. I always wanted ones that were simple and easy to put on off considering how many I was going to have to change! I also wanted ones that dried fast too so that I didn't have to shell out on too many.
There are so many different types of nappy out there I used various sites to help me whittle down to a selection of ones to choose from.
Fuzzi Bunz turned out to be the best nappies fitting our requirements in my opinion, baring in mind I first bought them 5 years ago so I'm sure there's others equally good around now.
I absolutely loved everything about them other than how long they lasted before they leaked. I found with two of the Fuzzi made inserts in there they lasted about 2 1/2-3 hours. Not a great deal of time if you're used to disposables but ages if you compare these "modern things" to what people used to have to use!
The fleecey lining is beautifully soft - even after 2 years of hard wear! And they were still in such good condition I sold them on at £5 a piece having paid £11 brand new! :) And my twins didn't have nappy rash once :)
They estimate that it costs about £2K per child for nappies so even though I spent about £800 in total over 3 years ish (including washing poweder, electricity and a few packs of disposables) it was still far better than £4K (twins!). In fact it meant we had enough money to move a year later so I'm very pleased we didn't spend it!
Summary: Lovely nappies, wouldn't use anything else
More reviews in the field of Nappies & Wipes
- Make the Sun Shine out of your Behind!
- Good eco-disposables
- Just as good as well known brands
- Great reuseable pocket style nappies
- Fabulous folding fun!
- Huggies aloe and vitamin E
- Ultra dry and ultra saving - but a bit of nappy rash for us
- tesco value nappies....small in price, great in quality
- Bepanthen - by far the best cream for a nappy rash
- baby baby baby - wipes
- Asda Little Angels Nappy Cream
- Sainsbury's Little Ones Botty Wipes
- Bambino Mio Swim Nappies
- Tots Bots Flexitot Nappy
- Bumgenius One Size Cloth Nappies
- Pampers Baby Dry Junior Plus
- Pampers New Baby Size 2 Mini Nappies
- Go Travel Kids Neoprene Bib
- Tommee Tippee Explora 20 Disposable Bibs with Crumb Catcher
- Tommee Tippee Essentials Basics Comfi Neck Catch All Bib