Product Type: Tesco Nappies & Wipes
Newest Review: ... a lot of brands). I never had a problem like this with my daughter. These Tesco own brand nappies seem to be the best by far and are als... more
Good nappies at a fairly good price
Member Name: Gtiracer
Advantages: hold everything in, good price, feel good quality
Disadvantages: not much really
I use these nappies on my kids, I have 2 kids just for your info. and they have lasted well throughout the years, if others are on offer I might buy them, but tesco is usually the happy default measure we use. They seem to be pretty strong and hold the urine in a treat, the tabs are strong and can be done up and undone a couple of times and still stick ok.
Kids seem to be comfortable in them and they seem to fit quite snug not letting feces or urine out of the sides. I don't particularly enjoy changing a kids nappy and to be honest theres not loads you can say about it, but Tescos hasn't made the experience any worse with their nappies, I would happily keep going on buying these as long as they don't cheap out on the materials they use and the costs they're willing to pay.
I would recommend these to anyone, even if you're a brand snob becuase its just silly to pay more for something thats the same.
Summary: Good nappies good price
More reviews in the field of Nappies & Wipes
- Izziwotnot Gift Nappy Stacker
- Ruby & Ginger Nappy Purse & Travel Change Mat
- Little Bundles Fragrance Free Baby Wipes
- Lollipop Lane Upsy Daisy Nappy Stacker
- Kub Sleep Well Little One Nappy Stacker
- Pampers New Baby Size 2 Mini Nappies
- Go Travel Kids Neoprene Bib
- Tommee Tippee Explora 20 Disposable Bibs with Crumb Catcher
- Tommee Tippee Explora Roll'n'Go Bib
- Tommee Tippee Essentials Basics Comfi Neck Catch All Bib