Product Type: other Nintendo 64 games
Newest Review: ... of helping or hindering your character. Power-ups include: - the kick boot (to throw the bomb forward) - the glove (to chuck the bomb... more
This game is all about bombing !
Bomberman 64 (N64)
Member Name: dramaxxqueenxx05
Bomberman 64 (N64)
Advantages: lots of bombs, fun graphics and music
Disadvantages: not much to do, levels of game are tricky!
My dad bought me this game up I thought it looked boring at first, cause it had some weird dude on it with his bomb in his hand.
But when I played it the story of Bomberman was confusing and I saw that some place was taken over by some evil person and Bomberman's home was under attack and I got lost before I even I started the game.
There are four worlds : green garden, blue water house, red volcano and white glacier and they are in four different stages, stages 1 and three are about finding different pathways, and levels 2 and 4 are fighting some sort of monster. Personally levels 1,2, and 3 are easy, but level four is harder but I thought level 4 in green garden wasn't too bad.
But on this game you can also play V.S. up to four player (like any nintendo game!) There are four different places garden, pyramid, a maze and grass valley however if you die in the V.S. you can come back as a ghost but you can't carry on playing and you don't win sadly! To win the game you have to survive within one minute and thirty seconds and win three or four stars and your prize is that you have won!
You also have the choice if your character are envolded in your friends but as computer or they aren't in the game at all! So the game is all up to you!
This is a game, but there isn't a lot to do, but it is fun blowing up the game with bombs! But I went extreme and my character kept getting killed! But levels of the game where quite tricky so it took a while for you to complete! But it is a good worth playing.
Summary: bomb after bomb
More reviews in the field of Nintendo 64 Game
- A decent game for 1, a great game for 2-4.
- The Legend of Zelda: Groundhog Day
- the kiddies snowboard rocks!
- The Nintendo game that must be played before you die!
- the original Mario Kart!
- Worth buying an N64 just to own this game, amazing 4-player fun
- Electronic Torment
- Big Money. Big Prizes. Big game with plenty to offer. I love it!
- Super Mario Kart (SNES) - The classic game stands the test of time
- A great game
- Nintendo 64 Console (N64)
- Mario Kart 64 (N64)
- Star Wars - Shadows of the Empire (N64)
- South Park Rally (N64)
- The Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask (N64)
- Paperboy (N64)
- Mace: The Dark Age (N64)
- Kobe Bryant in NBA Courtside (N64)
- The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina Of Time (N64)
- Star Wars - Rogue Squadron (N64)