Newest Review: ... If you are wondering why i am focusing on multiplayer mode it is because single player mode isn't very good. The levels are all pr... more
Quake 2 (N64)
Quake 2 (N64)
Date: 14/07/00, updated on 14/07/00 (4 review reads)
Advantages: good graphics
Disadvantages: all the same
In my opinion Quake II has been improved from the first Quake game by an incredible amount. The levels are fun are although starting to looking disturbingly like Duke Nukem
and although blasting mutants and monsters with high-tech weapons is some what dated Quake II has some sort of weird appeal. It is great value for money at a price sometimes as low as £19.99 and the multi-player is superb. Running, jumping, blasting and capturing is all a lot fun and with the better graphics it's even better but isn't Quake getting a bit boring and repeatative?
If you like 3d Shooters this rates a bit above average other wise don't bother.
More reviews in the field of Nintendo 64 Game
- The Best Karting Game Of All Time!
- good but not surpurb
- Anyone else waiting for this?
- Good in it's time
- Zelda: Ocarina of time is amazing!
- slapstick claymation fun, but certainly no Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat
- Worth buying an N64 just to own this game, amazing 4-player fun
- Electronic Torment
- Super Mario Kart (SNES) - The classic game stands the test of time
- A great game