Product Type: Nintendo Nintendo DS games
Newest Review: ... and once done you are given an age and your aim to make that age much lower then it currently is. One of the games you can play on this ... more
BRAIN TRAINING NINTENDO DS
Brain Training (DS)
Member Name: nay_money
Brain Training (DS)
Disadvantages: NOT GREAT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 7
although this game is said to be suitable for children of three years plus, i don't agree with this, my niece is five and very Independent, but because she is unable to read the instructions be herself, she would get very frustrated with it and it would not keep her attention. however i have found this game challenging (i always try to better my previous scores). As you progress you will unlock some harder levels and new challenges.
the game allows you to store the information of 4 people, but you can change these at any time. The game requires you to turn the ds on its side, which you may think would cause a problem for left handed people, well it does until you get it set up, but it then asks you if you are left or right handed (this info is also stored against your name).
It is a good game and it is good to keep coming back to. It is one of the cheaper ds games available at the moment.
Summary: NINTENDO DS GAME
More reviews in the field of Nintendo DS Game
- Curiously Addictive!
- A really simple family fun game. Its like brain training with a story line!
- A great game, worth buying.
- Once you pop you cant stop!
- You'll think your Delia!
- 42 not out
- We're all going on a summer holiday...
- Did not conquer my expectations
- The Sims, but not as we know it Captain
- Just call me The Doctor
- Science Papa (DS)
- Best Friends: Cats and Dogs 3D (DS)
- Rune Factory 2 (DS)
- Jewel Link: Safari Quest (DS)
- Atari's Greatest Hits Volume 1 (DS/DSi)
- Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood (DS)
- Wappy Dog - Bundle (DS)
- Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (DS)
- Sam Power: Handy Man (DS)
- Sid Meier's Civilization: Revolution (DS)