Product Type: 505 Games Nintendo DS games
Newest Review: ... for a journalist's article. Could you do it for me? 6. (Fashion Shop)I need a short dress with dark colours...burgundy, purple...some... more
Fashion Designer Style Icon DS
Fashion Designer: Style Icon (DS)
Member Name: -becky-
Fashion Designer: Style Icon (DS)
Advantages: Different from other games, creative ideas.
Disadvantages: Played in less than a month.
Fashion Designer Style Icon is a game for the portable console Nintendo DS. The aim of the game is complete orders given by famous people, and design and make their clothing.
You have to cut the fabric, sew the fabric, iron the fabric and stitch on buttons as the top screen shows you what to do. So the whole game is based on using the touch screen and the stylus rather than using the buttons.
There are 30 missions to complete on the game:
1. (Tutorial)A client ordered a red strapless shirt, I need your help to cut the fabric.
2. (Tutorial)I need your help to create a pleated skirt for a shop.
3. (Tutorial)Hi, I'm working on a pair of men's trousers for a catalogue. Want to help me?
4. (Tutorial)I will design a skirt for a fashion show! Isn't it wonderful?
5. (Baptism of fire)I was supposed to design a woman's blouse for a journalist's article. Could you do it for me?
6. (Fashion Shop)I need a short dress with dark colours...burgundy, purple...something classy.
7. (Hard to please)I'm looking for a new coat. Something extravagant, with warm colours.
8. (Mail Order)I'm looking for a long woman's skirt and blouse for our winter catalogue. Something that is brightly coloured.
9. (Something Funny)I'm ordering a top and trousers for my star!
10. (Readt To Wear)We are looking for a woman's strapless shirt and long trousers for our next collection. Something classy!
11. (Rock'n'Roll)I'm looking for a blouse and skirt for a girl who loves Rock'n'Roll.
12. (Against Time)This is a fashion contest. The subject is: 'A long summer dress'. Good luck!
13. (Scotland)For my next journey in my family, I need a Scottish kilt with the colours of my clan, those of the Scottish flag.
14. (Flower Power)I need an outfit for a girl living in the sixties. That means flower power, vivid colours, hippie style...something joyful.
15. (Chef!)I'm looking for a tourist disguise: T-shirt and shorts, as if I was just on the way to the beach.
16. (Ladymoths)Prepare plan L, Operation LADYMOTHS. Our target? A woman's jacket and matching skirt, classy fabrics, with pastel colours!
17. (Offensive)The moths attacked the coat and made many holes! Sew patches all over the coat to save it.
18. (Catwalk)For the fashion show we are organised, I need you to create a bustier and a long skirt for women: something simple but with cold colours.
19. (Thirties)I need an evening gown for a charming bar singer, heroine of my next movie set in the thirties.
20. (Popstar)Could you design a dress for Jessica Whitecat, the famous popstar?
and 10 more.
When you first go on to the game, you can choose from 5 options:
Career - this is where you complete the missions.
Missions - this is where you can practice skills, and see which missions you have completed.
Profile - Where you can choose to use one of your 3 characters.
Free Play - Lets you design your own clothes and choose a model to put it on.
Credits - Tells you more about the game creators.
There are many different characters that you meet throughout the game.
The game can get a little repetative and the whole game can be completed within a month as there are only 30 missions to do, and each mission only takes around 5 minutes real time. I suppose this game would be best for girls around the age 7-10 if they're into clothes and fashion!
This game can be found at anything from £5 to £20 depending on where you look to buy it from.
Summary: Great game, but a little repetative.
More reviews in the field of Nintendo DS Game
- Mastering classic games old and new
- Mario and Sonic take to the winter olympics
- Material Girl?
- Very addictive if you like suduko
- Liberty City in trouble again?!?
- The Pokémon creators really mucked this one up
- Can't Believe Nobody On Here's Reviewed It Yet
- Phoenix Wright is out, now it is Edgeworth time to shine
- Brand new mario bros
- Nice conversion
- iCarly: iJoin the Click (DS)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (DS)
- Ben 10 Ultimate Alien: Cosmic Destruction (DS)
- Settlement Colossus (DS)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad (DS)
- Professor Heinz Wolff's Gravity (DS)
- Lost in Blue 3 (DS)
- Imagine Doctor (DS)
- Broken Sword: The Shadow of the Templars (DS)
- Suikoden: Tierkreis (DS)