Product Type: Nintendo Nintendo DS games
Newest Review: ... is racing in which you slide down ice on your stomach the other is rhythm based. Circles appear and then proceed to get smaller and smalle... more
Happy Feet Ds
Happy Feet (DS)
Member Name: shellbypops
Happy Feet (DS)
Advantages: good graphics
Happy Feet DS is a fun game based on the movie.
The game is rather disappointing in that there are only two different sorts of games to play. One is racing in which you slide down ice on your stomach the other is rhythm based. Circles appear and then proceed to get smaller and smaller, you must touch the circle just as it reaches the ice in the centre of it for maximum points and combos. The songs to which you do this are ones from the movie and are entertaining.
After you complete each stage you are shown a short clip that tells the story of what happened between this level and the next.
The game has good graphics, of similar quality to those in the movie and is enjoyable, however it is very easy to complete due to the limited variety of levels and once completed it is not as fun second time round. Although if you are a fan of rhythm style games you will enjoy it.
Summary: Happy feet DS, unlikely to make you happy
More reviews in the field of Nintendo DS Game
- Cooking Mama DS, Your Stylus Does It All
- Mario Kart Ds, Ready Set Race
- Pokemon Ranger DS, Capture Styler GO!
- Surf's Up - surf and perform tricks on this Nintendo DS game
- 3D racing game for the Nintendo DS - Trackmania
- Just call me Hercule Poirot
- 'Nintendogs Labrador Retriever & Friends': puppy love
- Do you speak animal?
- A shadow of his former self
- Classic Entertainment