Product Type: Activision Wii games
Newest Review: ... has removable face plates and stickers allowing users to pretty much customise their guitar any way you want. The wiimote fits neatly into... more
Member Name: JJJJ
Guitar Hero lll: Legends of Rock with Les Paul Guitar Controller (Wii)
Advantages: Just great fun all round
Disadvantages: No Wii downloadable content
I love this game.
This was in fact the first in the Guitar Hero series of games that I have managed to get my hands on.
The guitar controller for the Wii is sturdy and well made, and is not too small to make you feel silly when you use it.
The song selection is good and spans a good variety of music within the rock genre. My personal favorite track to play is Priestess' Lay Down, which when set on advanced mode, is the correct balance of difficulty and fun.
The graphics are fairly good - but you could argue that graphics aren't important in a game of this type. The Xbox 360 version looks a lot crisper due to its Hi-def output, but apart from that, they look pretty similar.
As a guitarist myself, I would highly recommend Guitar Hero 3, and as a gaming fan, I would recommend it also.
Summary: Become a virtual rock star
- Racket Sports Party (Wii)
- The Legend of Zelda - The Skyward Sword (with CD of Symphony Concert) (Wii)
- The Croods (Wii)
- Yellow Looney Tunes Inflatable Wii Racing Kart & Steering Wheel (Wii)
- Wii U MaxPlay converter (Wii)
- Wii Fit Game Only (Wii)
- Trauma Centre: New Blood (Wii)
- Guitar Hero World Tour - Game Only (Wii)
- Challenge Me : Word Puzzles (Wii)
- Spongebob Boating Bash (Wii)