Product Type: Ubisoft Wii games
Newest Review: ... hear a preview, find out the difficulty and sweat values and see the current Hi-Score or you can select the Song Selection menu option whi... more
I can't, "Just Dance!"
Just Dance 3 - Special Edition (Wii)
Member Name: Whizz11
Just Dance 3 - Special Edition (Wii)
Advantages: Fun moves, songs
Disadvantages: I can't dance
I've discovered I have no moves and no rhythm or this game is just ridiculously hard as I have pretty much lost every game I have played on this so far.
However, I have to say that this is the most fun, energetic, laugh inducing game I have played. We bought this game for a New Years Eve party that we had and it was a hit with all our guests as it is a great multi-player, participation game. We have this for our Wii and it makes a great addition to the Wii games already available. I haven't played Just Dance 1 or Just Dance 2 so I cannot comment on the differences between the three games but I can review the aspects to this game.
Basically the main aim of the game is to get more points than your opponent by copying the dance moves of the figure on the screen. The more closely you hit and copy the move at the correct time the more points you get. There is such a good variety of dance moves you need to get your timing right on, from moving your arms up and down, left and right, in circles, clapping etc and if you get it right you actually look like quite a good dancer. Get it wrong like me and you just look like you are throwing your arms around with random abandonment and you just look a bit silly! You have to hold the Wii remote in your hand for the dance moves to register on the television screen and I really like the fact that this game is wireless as you have no annoying wires getting in the way of your dance moves.
There are a number of different games per say that you can play on this game, or different ways to play. What I really like is that you can play with 4 people, as long as you have four remotes because each person needs to hold their own remote. There will be four different characters on the screen and you choose which one you are. At first when I first played this game I found this part a bit confusing and wasn't sure which character I was which was probably half my problem and why I could never figure out which dance moves I was meant to be making but one you figure it out it is fine.
The songs are really easy to choose. You can just scroll through them on the screen and can move through them with the back and forth arrows and then once you have decided on the track you want you just hit the circle button in the middle of the remote. The songs are all really great, upbeat songs that we all know and love and I think because of this it makes it a bit easier to dance to them if you know the beat and rhythm already. I find I sing along to them too which makes the game ever more fun. The words are written on the bottom of the screen so you can sing along easily There are 49 different tracks so really something for everyone although I think they are quite pop based rather than with a rock edge but rock is hard to dance to in my opinion.
This is also a really good game to use to get fit with as well as you will find after you have danced to quite a few songs you will be out of breath as they do make you move quite a lot although you really don't feel like you are doing exercise as its fun rather than a chore. In fact there is actually a Just Sweat mode which is tailored to more of a workout mode dance and this is a good way of doing a bit of keep fit to music. The track list is as follows:
1. 2 Unlimited - "No Limit"
2. a-ha - "Take On Me"
3. Aretha Franklin - "Think"
4. Bananarama - "Venus"
5. Black Eyed Peas - "Pump It"
6. Cee Lo Green - "Forget You"
7. Countdown Mix Masters - "Beautiful Liar"
8. Daft Punk - "Da Funk"
9. Danny Elfman - "This is Halloween"
10. Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"
11. Duck Sauce - "Barbra Streisand"
12. Girls Aloud - "Jump (For My Love)"
13. Groove Century - "Boogie Wonderland"
14. Gwen Stefani - "What You Waiting For"
15. Janelle Monae - "Tightrope (Solo Version)"
16. Jessie J featuring B.O.B - "Price Tag"
17. Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg - "California Gurls"
18. Kiss - "I Was Made For Lovin' You"
19. Laura Bell Bundy - "Giddy On Up (Giddy On Out)"
20. Lena Meyer-Landrut - "Satellite"
21. Lenny Kravitz - "Are You Gonna Go My Way"
22. LMFAO featuring Lauren Bennett and GoonRock - "Party Rock Anthem"
23. Madness - "Night Boat To Cairo"
24. MIKA - "Lollipop"
25. Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland - "Promiscuous"
26. Pointer Sisters - "I'm So Excited"
27. Queen - "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
28. Rita Mitsouko - "Marcia Baila"
29. Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - "Somethin' Stupid"
30. Robin Sparkles - "Let's Go To The Mall"
31. Scissor Sisters - "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'"
32. Sweat Invaders - "Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)"
33. Taio Cruz - "Dynamite"
34. The Buggles - "Video Killed The Radio Star"
35. The Chemical Brothers - "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
36. The Sugarhill Gang - "Apache (Jump On It)"
37. Tommy Sparks - "She's Got Me Dancing"
38. Wilson Pickett - "Land of 1000 Dances"
39. The Girly Team - "Baby One More Time"
40. Ladies Of Africa - "Pata Pata"
41. Dr. Creole - "Baby Zouk"
42. Reggaeton Explosion - "Boom"
43. Inspector Marceau - "The Master Blaster"
44. Johannes Brahms - "Hungarian Dance No. 5"
45. Bollywood Dream - "Kurio ko uddah le jana"
46. Latino Sunset - "Mamasita"
47. Anja - "Dance All Nite"
48. Konshens - "Jamaican Dance"
49. Sentai Express - "Spectronizer"
JD3 Special Edition additional tracks
1. Katy Perry - "E.T."
2. Katy Perry - "Teenage Dream"
Summary: Just dance 3
- Ben 10: Protector of Earth (Wii)
- Boom Blox (Wii)
- Wildlife Hunter (Wii)
- Wii Sports Selects (Wii)
- Wii Mini Red (Wii)
- WII LEGEND OF ZELDA:SKYWARD SWORD (Wii)
- WII JUST DANCE 2014 (Wii)
- Big Catch - Bass Fishing (Wii)
- Billy the Wizard: Rocket Broomstick Racing (Wii)
- Combat Controller Pack: Sword & Shield (Wii)