Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... It varies - at the moment we are trying to unlock a character through coming in first place in all four races in the leaf cup; much ha... more
Can't put it down!
Mario Kart (Wii)
Member Name: pumpinfurious
Mario Kart (Wii)
Advantages: Easy controls, multiplayer, addictive
Disadvantages: you won't have time for anything else
It has been years since the last time I was glued non stop to a console, but Mariokart has got me hooked! The new control method is not so much to my liking with the Wii Wheel, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. Using the nunchuck and Wiimote is a far easier method, and it is definately a game that you can pick up and play with little or no experience.
The game features all of the Classic nintendo characters, all with individual cars and bikes, each of which has different stats. There is also the option to race as your Mii (your personal character on the wii)
The game also features classic tracks from previous games, alongside new ones. The new rainbow road is certainly one to keep your eyes peeled for.
Online play is really the strongest selling point on this game for me. Race with 11 other players from all around the globe. Genius.
Summary: top fun for all!
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- if you need another remote then wii play is what you need
- Wii: Wall E - Love It!!
- Sports Island for Nintendo Wii
- Wii: Star wars - the force unleashed AWESOME GAME
- Wii play
- W'ii Ye Be Brave, Young Merida?
- Save The Fish!
- A Wii Game that might really make you Wii
- Don't stop believing!
- how to flail your arms around madly
- Go Vacation (Wii) (PAL) (Wii)
- GIOCO WII WII PARTY SOLUS (Wii)
- Ferrari Challenge Deluxe (Wii)
- Family Trainer Treasure Adventure (Wii)
- Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 Senior Year (Wii)
- House of the Dead: 2 & 3 Return (Wii)
- Punch-out! (DS)
- Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon (Wii)
- Rogue Trooper (Wii)
- Defend Your Castle (Wii)