* 7 Metal Slugs games in one (Metal Slug 1, 2, X, 3, 4, 5, 6).
* Metal Slugs fans finally get a chance to play Metal Slugs 6 (The arcade game was available to play in Japan but not here in the UK).
* 6 unique, odd, and interesting ways to play Metal Slug Anthology for the Nintendo Wii including the uses of the Nintendo GameCube Controller.
* you can turn off the Unlimited Continue options and go for the Limited Continues option. (Easy-30 Credits, Normal-20 Credits, and finally Hard-10 Credits. Good luck for those who choose hard mode.)
* Rapid Fire Mode-No more button mashing (You can turn this feature off if you like in options menu or the pause menu.)
And no for the bad points:
* Annoying loading time between levels. (Don't worry the loading time only last for about a few seconds)
* Out of the 6 ways to play Metal Slug Anthology only 3 seem useful. The other 3 seem useless. (Nunchuk mode should be dubbed lazy mode, Tilt Wii Remote mode and Arcade mode are very difficult and almost impossible to play because you have to hold the Wii Remote up or on it side and tilt the Wii Remote Up, Down, Left, and Right.)
* Depending on which way you play Metal Slug Anthology (not counting the GameCube Controller option.) you have to flick the controller to throw grenades. (which can be a pain sometimes)
* Metal Slug Anthology won't support the Wii Classics Controller. (Come on Nintendo and SNK. A game like this has Classics Controller writing all over it.)
Overall These games are classics, I love 2D Games...and because there is 6 games in 1 i rate this 8/10
Metal Slug Anthology is the definitive collection of the intense shooter series. It includes all six of the classic games, all on one disc!