Product Type: Ubisoft Wii games
Newest Review: ... a nuge hotel to Little Tokyo slums and a peaceful (well untill you come and shoot up the place) retreat in the mountains. You fight you... more
Best shooter for Wii?!
Red Steel (Wii)
Member Name: Stephibunny
Red Steel (Wii)
Advantages: You can use a Sword
Disadvantages: Gamplay and plot are weak!!
I got this game when i bought my nintendo wii as it happened to come with it!
I heard it was suppose to be one of the best shooters for the Nintendo Wii matched with awesome samurai sword action; but unfortunatly im still waiting to see that.
The story is a little weak but who needs a strong story line when you have swords and guns. The graphics are a little weak but the character design is good with some nicely dressed woman and typically suited men. However, in my opinion, it does not redeem itself from the control ofyour weapons.
The game tries to give tutorials that get complicated towards the end but seem to have less emphisis on thm, whereas at the beginning the tutorials are long and seem pointless. However, it is a good little game to get you used to the way you control the wii remote and does let you slash people now and again with a sword.
Summary: Good game to get you used to the wii controls, but not a great shooter!
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Great for a warm up, skip it if you want serious results
- Mario Kart - A winner!
- Good to see Lara back and in a new interactive format on the wii
- An Epic RPG Adventure That Uncovers The Legends Of Soulcalibur
- Rock On with Rockband!
- It's pretty 'Yarn' Good (see what I did there?)
- Wii Fit Plus - A Fun Way To Lose Weight?
- How to make a brilliant RPG!
- Immerse yourself in the world of Pirate Jack