“ Manufacturer: Electronic Arts / Genre: Music - Family & Entertainment „
Having already owned the Wii Rock Band equipment and software from the previous release, check out my review for that for more information, I was very excited to hear they were releasing a song pack, please note this game needs the original rock band equipment to play.
I pre-ordered and waited patiently.
When it arrived I saw that the disk contained 20 new songs to play and that in itself was dissapointing. The first game release for the rock band came with 45 songs plus 13 unlockables. Whereas for the same price as the first one this has less then half the amount.
I will list the full track listing at the end of the review for anyone that would like to know.
There are songs spanning from the 60's right through to 2000 so there really is something there for everyone.
All the standard gameplay features are the same as the original so really this is just the extra songs to play.
While it's not very good value for money and could have been much better then it I am still happy with it as I love the rock band equipment so much and this disk gives me new songs to play.
Full Track Listing is as follows:
1) 30 Seconds to Mars - The Kill
2) All-American Rejects - Move Along
3) Blink-182 - All the Small Things
4) Boston - More than a Feeling
5) David Bowie - Moonage Daydream
6) Faith No More - We Care a Lot
7) Greatful Dead - Truckin'
8) The Hives - Die, All Right!
9) Kiss - Calling Dr. Love
10) Lynyrd Skynyrd - Gimme Three Steps
11) Nine Inch Nails - March of the Pigs
12) Oasis - Live Forever
13) Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
14) The Police - Synchronicity II
15) Queens of the Stone Age - Little Sister
16) The Ramones - Teenage Lobotomy
17) Smashing Pumpkins - Siva
18) Stone Temple Pilots - Interstate Love Song
19) Weezer - Buddy Holly
20) Wolfmother - Joker & the Thief