Product Type: THQ Wii games
Newest Review: ... a healthier way to eat cupcakes and tasted really good, I plan to make more of the recipes on this game, and I am really looking forward ... more
Now you can be a biggest loser contestant without having to expose yourself on TV!
The Biggest Loser (Wii)
Member Name: KaribouFluff
The Biggest Loser (Wii)
Advantages: Workouts that really work!
Disadvantages: Harder workouts than expected! (A blessing in disguise!)
I'm already a fan of The Biggest Loser TV show, and Jillian's 2009 fitness ultimatum Wii game, so I was bound to be excited when I discovered this game was coming out!
I received it as a gift for my birthday and I'm so impressed. The game allows you to build a profile, work out how much weight you want to lose, how many calories you should be eating a day and choose your exercise level. You then compete against previous contestants from the TV show in challenges and weigh-ins, just like on TV! You have a personalised work out calendar so you can see in advance when your one to one workouts with Jillian or Bob will be (you can choose which trainer you have) and the workouts vary (upper, lower, full body and core stength). Most of the workouts are arranged in circuits, and if you have been laughing in the face of the workouts on the Wii Fit, that is about to change! These workouts are much harder than those of the Wii Fit and even Jillian's fitness ultimatum, and you can feel them working!
There are recipes to make healthy meals all telling you the calorie and fat content etc, video tips from Bob and Jillian and futher suggestions from previous contestants to help you on your weight loss journey.
I have had my first weigh-in, and I lost 1lb. It doesn't seem like much, but I don't think it's bad considering I spent the whole of my birthday weekend eating out and drinking cocktails! I'm hoping for bigger results on the scales next week!
If you have a Wii and want to lose weight, I'd definately give this a go!
Summary: Brilliant workouts, eating plan ideas, covers your diet from all prospectives.
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Why didn't I check Dooyoo before buying this?!!?!
- Mario's back :)
- Now you can appear on your own TV every night
- Wii Are Not Amused -We Are Fit And Amused!!!!
- Multi Maro
- Taking to the stage once again!
- Possibly the worst wii game ever...
- A violent game
- fun and fitness in one
- Get fit in the comfort of your own home
- Ice Age Continental Drift (Wii)
- Lego Lord of the Rings (Wii)
- Skylanders (Wii)
- Quiz Party (Wii)
- The Amazing Spider-Man (Wii)
- Activision Blizzard Skylanders Giants Gnarly Tree Rex (Wii)
- DELUXE CHARACTER FIGURE STORAGE BAG (Wii)
- GIOCO WII ZUMBA CORE (Wii)
- Guinness World Records (Wii)
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4, Collectors Edition (Wii)