Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... hit as many targets as you can in the time you are given. Agility Test This is similar to the Hitting Targets tests in the sense the you ... more
Good value for money!
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: naomijj
Wii Fit (Wii)
Advantages: Encourages you to be more active
Disadvantages: Not very accurate
I purchased my wii fit without having had a go on anyone elses but I had heard a lot of good things from my best friend about it. It is hard at first to get the hang of the balance needed but once we had got it sussed it was fine. I really enjoy the step classes and i do feel that it has encouraged me to be more active. I think as a game accessory it has a lot of potential that has yet to be realised in terms of what the games offer. My husband and myself enjoy the competitive nature of some of the games too. The only real downside is the lack of accuracy when it weighs you - it can randomly add or subtract a few pounds even on the same day but I guess this is to be expected with something that has to be moved around so much. All in all I would say it is good value for money and a great addition to your Wii set up.
Summary: All round a good product!
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Wii Resort A must have
- Little Carrot Men!
- May seem pricey but its more than worth it
- A lot of Ooooing and Aaaaing Going On !
- Who needs the gym or personal trainer ? its all here in a box!
- A Trip to Wuhu Island!
- Relatively standard FPS on Wii
- An excellent game but the wheel doesn't add much
- A fun quiz game
- Big colourful and exciting
- Winter Sports The Ultimate Challenge 2008 (Wii)
- Ready, Steady Cook (Wii)
- Sin and Punishment : Successor of the Skies (Wii)
- Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (Wii)
- The Smurfs 2 (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects: Sports Resort (Wii)
- Monster High 13 Wishes (Wii)
- Spectrobes: Origins (Wii)
- Angry Birds Star Wars (Wii)
- Just Dance Kids 2014 (Wii)