Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... calculates the amount of calories burned for each workout you do and also shows this on your daily profile. There are four main categor... more
Good value for money!
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: naomijj
Wii Fit (Wii)
Advantages: Encourages you to be more active
Disadvantages: Not very accurate
I purchased my wii fit without having had a go on anyone elses but I had heard a lot of good things from my best friend about it. It is hard at first to get the hang of the balance needed but once we had got it sussed it was fine. I really enjoy the step classes and i do feel that it has encouraged me to be more active. I think as a game accessory it has a lot of potential that has yet to be realised in terms of what the games offer. My husband and myself enjoy the competitive nature of some of the games too. The only real downside is the lack of accuracy when it weighs you - it can randomly add or subtract a few pounds even on the same day but I guess this is to be expected with something that has to be moved around so much. All in all I would say it is good value for money and a great addition to your Wii set up.
Summary: All round a good product!
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Wii Resort A must have
- Little Carrot Men!
- May seem pricey but its more than worth it
- A lot of Ooooing and Aaaaing Going On !
- Who needs the gym or personal trainer ? its all here in a box!
- Taking to the stage once again!
- Possibly the worst wii game ever...
- Schoolground fun
- A violent game
- fun and fitness in one
- Music Party: Rock the House (Wii)
- Wicked Monsters Blast (Wii)
- Summer Challenge (Wii)
- Playmobil: Circus (Wii)
- Dance! It's Your Stage (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects : Animal Crossing: Let's Go To The City (Wii)
- Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 3 (Wii)
- Ben 10 Omniverse 2 (Wii)
- Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge (Wii)
- Transformers: Ultimate Battle Edition (Wii)