Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... hit as many targets as you can in the time you are given. Agility Test This is similar to the Hitting Targets tests in the sense the you ... more
wii board is must have accesory
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: 0118
Wii Fit (Wii)
Advantages: 110% fun factor
Disadvantages: fitness side bores me personally
i wrote an earlier review that commented on this being one of the few games on wii that actually makes them worth it...
in my opinion however it really does. the wii for me is about fun and laughter. the wii board realy does bring that to the next level.
with the wii board again is a great disc which has just masses of games for all diffrent aspects of your body and fitness. it is a great laugh and fantastic fun for groups to play after you have got your bmi and your details onto the wii your away and can play and of the games organised into 4 catagories.
to be honest i havent really spent a lot of time on the more fitness side of things as i would prefer to have fun it for now! but of my experience the balance games are brilliant fun! if you have a wii then this is definitly what you want to have on it because its great!
Summary: this is a must have for your wii and i would miss it lots now!
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Give it as a present, then invite yourself over...
- MySims dispensed with the 'boring adult' social part of Sims and it better off f ...
- Hasbro Family Game Night...Have fun with the whole family!
- a extremely fun game on wii
- Wii will
- Mario Karts back........Not to be missed
- Pictionary Wii
- A gripping experience, not for younger players
- Its karting time
- Blood pumping fun
- Mensa Academy (Wii)
- My Baby 2 (Wii)
- Fast Food Panic (Wii)
- Tournament of Legends (Wii)
- The Incredible Hulk (Wii)
- LEGO Star Wars 3: The Clone Wars (Wii)
- Wii Party with Wii Remote Controller - Black (Wii)
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Wii)
- The Smurfs (Wii)
- Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension (Wii)