Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... hit as many targets as you can in the time you are given. Agility Test This is similar to the Hitting Targets tests in the sense the you ... more
BUY it NOW
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: sharpelli
Wii Fit (Wii)
Advantages: board goes with other games
Disadvantages: need to unlock levels
Buy this game. I love this game. I have learnt so many Yoga moves and I am getting quite good it no longer give me the pittiful you are doing ok. Then there is a great hool la hooping game especially if you are drunk and with friends, the danving game is pretty good too, and I always build u a real sweat on the to time levels and I really get going. However the tight rope game is a real pain I must just be really rubbish. This game is suitable for age 4 (my cousin) to 57 (my dad) so I can vouch for those ages I am 21 and It is well worth every penny. The wii fit board also opens up a whole other world of gaming for exaple raymond raving rabbids had a game in the tv game where you ride down a mountain on your bum on the back of a yack so give it a go!!
Summary: get it now what are u waiting for!!
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- wii sports
- Great fun fitness
- Mini-game collection ahoy!
- With Great Power comes repetitive missions and lackluster graphics.
- The perfect game to hone your skills
- W'ii Ye Be Brave, Young Merida?
- Don't stop believing!
- how to flail your arms around madly
- A shoot them up arcade in your living room
- Schoolground fun
- Chrysler Classic Racing (Wii)
- Defendin De Penguin (Wii)
- Family Gameshow (Wii)
- Love is... In Bloom (Wii)
- Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree (Wii)
- Zumba World Party - Bundle Pack with Belt Accessory (Wii)
- Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
- Victorious: Taking the Lead (Wii)
- Turbo Super Stunt Squad (Wii)