Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... hit as many targets as you can in the time you are given. Agility Test This is similar to the Hitting Targets tests in the sense the you ... more
Wii Fit - Genious
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: staceyjo1
Wii Fit (Wii)
Advantages: Exercise in a fun way
Disadvantages: Quite expensive
Well well well, the Wii fit has certainly made me a games console addict.
I have had it for over a year now but have only just started to get in to it - i hate exercise and anything to do with it but this is a whole different level. I use it for about 30 mins each day to unlock the different stages. The personal trainer is very life like and gives me a boost when needed.
This is a great way to maintain your weight as you can choose yourself a goal to go by.
I thought it was expensive when i first got it but it is well worth the money.
Not only does it have exercise tasks but games too to give yourself a rest.
If you have the time and spare cash go get it even if its for fun not fitness worth the money
Summary: Worth all the money, fun and makes yuo determined
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Difficult but potentially rewarding
- Wii Fit, Play Games & Stay Fit
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl, A Fight To The Death
- Big Brain Academy, brain training for all the family
- A Wii Gem
- A decent ride
- Great Game - Back to the old school days
- Play tennis in your living room
- Finally an FPS shooter for wii
- Wii Sports Resort
- The Smurfs 2 (Wii)
- Zumba World Party - Bundle Pack with Belt Accessory (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects: Sports Resort (Wii)
- Skylanders Swap Force - Starter Pack (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Mario Kart - Game only (Wii)
- Turbo Super Stunt Squad (Wii)
- Angry Birds Star Wars (Wii)
- Just Dance Kids 2014 (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)