Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... hit as many targets as you can in the time you are given. Agility Test This is similar to the Hitting Targets tests in the sense the you ... more
Keeps you fit and its fun
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: ricky321
Wii Fit (Wii)
Advantages: Great exacise's
Disadvantages: some exacise's can be boring
I have owned my Wii fit for around 6 months now and it is a great sourse of exacise.
It is used by me and my mother.
It has plenty of great exacises such as yoga, balence exacises and many others.
The Wii fit is so much fun and you get fit at the same time, What more do you want?!
I try to go on my Wii fit as often as possible to get fit. My mother uses it every evening to do her yoga exacise's which she absolutly enjoys, i can never get her off it!
I would recomend the Wii fit for anyone of any age, the kids will love it as it has fun games so they will be playing games on it and learning to keep fit at the same time, if you want to get fit for next summer (if we have one lol) i recomend you get this.
- sorry for any spelling mistakes.
Summary: This is one for anyone of any age
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Could have been better Must Read
- Wii Fit
- Mario flies onto the Wii in style
- Wii Fit...DOES help you tone up. Wii Fit...is a fab buy.
- Great games; okay accessory.
- Best Exercise !
- A Trip to Wuhu Island!
- Relatively standard FPS on Wii
- An excellent game but the wheel doesn't add much
- Possibly the worst wii game ever...
- MySims (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Mario Kart - Game only (Wii)
- Angry Birds Star Wars (Wii)
- Just Dance Kids 2014 (Wii)
- Nintendo Selects - Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent (Wii)
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi (Wii)
- Pirates Of The Caribbean 3 (Wii)
- Wii Sports (Wii)