Product Type: Nintendo Wii games
Newest Review: ... hit as many targets as you can in the time you are given. Agility Test This is similar to the Hitting Targets tests in the sense the you ... more
Wii Fit (Wii)
Member Name: lollysmom
Wii Fit (Wii)
Whilst I am not a console game freak I decided to purchase the Wii fit a couple of months back. I love it, I like the fact you can do as little or as much as you want or indeed can fit into your lifestyle. I think its aimed more at fun style keeping fit as opposed to going to the gym regularly and i like the fact it rewards you by opening new games to do. I was particularly looking forward to finding out my wii fit age but i have to say i dont think its very accurate as really it goes on balance so if you do it late at night after one too many drinks you would double your age so it is more accurate when you are wide awake and alert. I would like to see a wii fit plus at some point in which you can extend the fitness techniques as it can get repetetive.
Summary: good family fun not for serious fitness fans
More reviews in the field of Nintendo Wii Game
- Mario flies onto the Wii in style
- Wii Fit...DOES help you tone up. Wii Fit...is a fab buy.
- Great games; okay accessory.
- Keeps you fit and its fun
- Wii Fit - Wii must have it!
- Relatively standard FPS on Wii
- An excellent game but the wheel doesn't add much
- A fun quiz game
- Big colourful and exciting
- Wii Can All Get Fit
- Disney Planes - The Video Game (Wii)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut (Wii)
- Zumba 2 Fitness (Wii)
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals (Wii)
- Kylie Sing and Dance (Wii)
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers (Wii)
- Gottlieb Pinball Classics (Wii)
- Super Fruit Fall (Wii)
- Avatar: The Legend of Aang (Wii)
- Barnyard (Wii)