Newest Review: ... and one year when I didn't buy early enough from amazon we had to pay full price direct from the cath kidston site and pay postage on top... more
Cath Kidston Diary
Member Name: ebean
Cath Kidston Diary
Advantages: Practical and pretty
Disadvantages: More weekend space please!
I have been organised and purchased my 2013 diary from Cath Kidson.
It is light and small (14.4x10.6cm), perfect for handbag.
It is pretty, perfect for girls who like pretty.
It is practical - plastic covered for waterproofing and protection. It has a little ziplock pocket at the back for little bits and pieces i usually stuff between the pages or lose in the depths of my handbag! It has little perforated note section at the back for passing on your telephone number (wink wink) or other things without defacing your diary.
There is a month by month cubed yearly planner at the beginning which is great for adding birthdays and one for the next year which is great for adding the next years appointments you start getting at the end of the year so not needing to carry 2 diaries around for a time..
A little ribbon for marking your page (always useful). The week is set out to view the left hand side with a note page on the right. My only complaint would be that the weekend sections are smaller than the week. Like most my social life tends to be more of the weekend than weekdays and would like a bigger space to get multiple things in...
There are address pages and the usually bumpf about holidays and what-not.
I paid a costly £10.00 for mine in August but can be found for £6.00 on Amazon at the moment..should have been patient but stationery is a weakness...
Summary: Great little diary for ladies who like pretty but practical.
- Style Me Vintage: Weddings - Annabel Beeforth
- Steal Like An Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told Me About the Creative Life - Austin ...
- Spanish: Stage 1 (Collins Easy Learning Audio Course) - Carmen Garcİa delRİo
- Sisters: Heroic true-life stories from the nurses of World War Two - Barbara Mor ...
- DK Pockets: Gemstones - Emma Foa
- Magical Parent, Magical Child: The Art of Playful Parenting - Joseph Chilton Pea ...
- Overcoming Common Problems: Helping Children Cope with Stammering - Trudy Stewar ...
- 1001 You Must See Before You Die: 1001 Paintings 2011 - Updated Edition