Newest Review: ... in my second year, I got this very cheap textbook from home, the title is 'Spectroscopy', by Kemp. This book is not excellent... more
Member Name: HooSoo
Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry 5/e - Dudley H Williams
Date: 05/08/00, updated on 05/08/00 (22 review reads)
Disadvantages: not coloured
I did not do a lot of spectroscopy as it is only a small part of my course. When i was preparing my exam paper on spectroscopy in my second year, I got this very cheap textbook from home, the title is 'Spectroscopy', by Kemp. This book is not excellent, especially if you compare it with another one called 'Spectroscopic Methods in Organic Chemistry'. Furthermore, the one I got is a low price edition with limited number of diagrams and it is not coloured. But the good thing about this cheap book is that at least you've got something in hand to refer to at the very last minute before exam if you cannot understand your own lecture notes.
More reviews in the field of Non-Fiction Book
- Biochemistry Textbooks
- Holistic Revolution - A Peaceful War?
- My Life On A Plate by India Knight
- SOMEONE HAS TO DIE TONIGHT. True crime at it's best.
- "If a man chooses to do evil...it becomes my sacred duty to bash him to a pulp!" ...
- Almost everything you wanted to know about our land
- If Top Gear were to write the highway code.
- My Appetite for Destruction - Steven Adler
- Good Homes 101 Creative Touches
- How to Live with a Man and Love It - J Worick
- A Horrid History of Christmas - Nicola Sly
- The Complete Guide to Food for Sports Performance - Louise Burke
- 10 Day Clean-up Plan - Leslie Kenton
- Motley Fool: How to Invest When You Don't Have Any Money - Chris Spink
- Elizabeth - David Starkey