Product Type: Re:creation Group Plc Novelty Toy
Newest Review: ... he's much bigger than that at around 7cm high, 3cm wide. If you use him as a keyring, he probably won't fit fantastically in a pocket, h... more
Light the way lego man
Lego Key Light Keyring
Member Name: Clareh83
Lego Key Light Keyring
Advantages: Helps you do small tasks in dark places
When it comes to novelty things I am a bit of a sucker I have to admit. Most I love for the first week and are never seen again I have to admit but they are fun whilst they last. This is one of many novelty purchases it comes in the form of a lego man keyring with light, obviously an essential item for all, it can be purchased from Amazon for around £6.
The lego man himself is made from plastic and takes the exact same form as the lego man that people play with with lego sets only its twice the normal size this one is 7cm tall. He does however have the same funny little little head which moves, and claw like hands on arms which move and moveable legs and he is wearing a pair of bluevlego dungarees. The difference between this lego man and normal toy lego men is that if you press his lego symbol his feet will light up. The light up part is an extra novelty but can be quite handy if its dark and you need to see where to put your keys to get into your car. By no means is this little lego man going to work as a guide if you get lost in the dark it does not have flash light ability, but for smaller little tasks like getting you key in the right place it is useful. If the batteries run out you will need 3 x CR2025 3V batteries this hasn't happened to me yet but when it does I know what to look for.
The lego man comes on a standard loop keyring to obviously keep your keys on and is a fun novelty product for all.
5 stars to my light up lego man.
Summary: It's a novelty
More reviews in the field of Novelty Toy
- Simple yet genius idea
- Puffer balls!
- Coining in the cash!!
- Meet Artoo-Potatoo - the heroic companion of Luke Frywalker!
- Numatic Hetty Vacuum Cleaner
- Flower power!
- 2+....quite hard to slot the bits in and not as good as others
- POP........Cue lots of giggles
- Troubled Coin Sorter... Order Instigator
- The perfect bath toy.
- Suck UK Computer Key Money Box
- Past Times Bagpuss Yawning Toy
- Disney Cinderella Glitter and Glow Night Light
- Thumbs Up Granny Track Racers
- Mash'ems Angry Birds Bonus Packs
- Doctor Who Journal of Impossible Things
- Hawkins Growing Penguin
- Hawkins Mr Grasshead
- Hawkins Grow Your Own Dinosaur
- Drinkstuff Margaret Thatcher Nutcracker