MS Office PowerPoint 2003 Reviews
Product Type: Microsoft in Office Suites
Description:Model ID 079-01869 / Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 - Complete package - 1 user - CD - Win - English / PowerPoint 2003 includes new tools to help you create, present, and collaborate on presentations that have more impact. Work Together and Share Presentations with Confi ... more
MS Office PowerPoint 2003 ... Confidence. Now it's easier to collaborate on compelling presentations and share them with others.
- Work together better. Save PowerPoint 2003 presentations to shared workspaces where other team members can get the latest version and check the presentations in or out. With shared workspaces you can save task lists, related files, links, and lists of members working on a project. Shared workspaces require Microsoft Windows Server 2003 running Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services.
- Review with your team. Create a Document Workspace by using the Shared Attachment option when attaching your presentation in a Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 e-mail message. Your team can then use a task pane in the presentation to collaborate on and review the presentation. Document Workspaces require Windows Server 2003 running Windows SharePoint Services.
- Control distribution of your presentations. Protect your company assets by preventing recipients from forwarding, copying, or printing important presentations by using information rights management (IRM) functionality. You can specify an expiration date for a presentation, after which it cannot be viewed or changed. IRM functionality requires Windows Server 2003 running Microsoft Windows Rights Management Services (RMS).
- Broaden your reach. Package for CD makes it easy to create all the files you need to burn your presentation to a CD and give it to customers. The presentation automatically launches in Slide Show mode when the recipient inserts the CD into their CD drive.
- Have more people see your work. An improved PowerPoint Viewer enables people without PowerPoint installed on their computers to view your presentations. Authors of the PowerPoint 2003 presentation can choose to include the viewer for the recipient when saving the presentation to a CD.
Impress Your Audience. Use PowerPoint 2003 to create exciting slide shows with graphics, animations, and multimedia - and make them easier to present.
- Present slides with ease. The improved Slide Show mode makes it easier to give a presentation. Use an improved on-screen user interface (UI) and ink annotation tools - including a highlighter, arrows, and two types of pens.
- Add impact with graphics. While working in PowerPoint 2003, you can access Clip Art and Media on Office Online. Select from thousands of multimedia elements - including images, sounds, photos, and animations - to add impact to your presentations. Accessing Office Online requires a connection to the Internet.
- Add excitement with custom animations. Use high-quality custom animations in PowerPoint 2003 to make your presentations come alive. Create animation effects such as moving multiple objects simultaneously or moving objects along a path (path animation), as well as easy sequencing for all of your animation effects, including exits.
- Use multimedia to tell the story. Support for additional file types gives you enhanced capabilities to play video full screen and use playback to stop, start, or rewind your show, or to find content. PowerPoint 2003 supports Advanced Stream Redirector (.asx), Eastman Software's Work Manager for Exchange (.wmx), M3U, Windows Media Redirector (.wvx), Windows Media Audio Redirector (.wax), and Windows Media Audio (.wma) files. If a media codec is not available, PowerPoint 2003 and Microsoft Windows Media Player may attempt to download one.
- Mark up slides. Add notes and illustrations while giving your presentation. If you're using a Tablet PC, you can choose colors and pen types that can help make your comments stand out.
Access Information at Your Fingertips. Find the information you need without having to leave PowerPoint 2003.
- Get started faster. From the Getting Started and Help task panes, access Assistance on Microsoft Office Online. It provides help and assistance articles that are updated regularly from requests and issues of other users. Some functionality in these task panes requires a connection to the Internet. Learn more about using Office Online.
- Stay focused on your work. Find facts easily without leaving PowerPoint 2003 with the new Research task pane. It brings electronic dictionaries, thesauri, and online research sites into PowerPoint 2003 to help you find information and incorporate it into your presentation. Some functionality in the Research task pane requires a connection to the Internet. Learn more about how to do research and reference in Office 2003 Editions.
- Reduce errors and save time. AutoCorrect can automatically fix common spelling and typing errors, and replace abbreviations with full text.
- Find information related to key words and phrases with smart tags. Smart tags are now featured in PowerPoint 2003. When a name, address, or other key word or phrase comes up, a smart tag icon appears and provides additional information and a list of actions you can take.
Newest Review: ... it would be boring if each slide just displayed instantly when clicked on. Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 also allows you to ... more
Customer MS Office PowerPoint 2003 Reviews (2)
by - written on 11/06/09 (Very useful, 14 readings)
I think that Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 is the best software out there for creating and displaying presentations. It lets you create presentations for anything you like such as a work or school presentation. The software enables you to create any number of slides that you wish to include in a particular presentation. On each slide Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 enables you to add text, add images, and add sound if you wish. Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 then allows you to format this text, images, or sound. For example you can change the font type, change the font size, change the font colour, resize and crop images, and change the sound. Powerpoint is also ... Read the complete review
by - written on 04/04/06 (Very useful, 236 readings)
LEND POWER TO YOUR POINTS !! President Bill Clinton said a good visual is better than thousand words, wait he is not a president anymore, but he was when he said this in Hyderabad, He was being shown different aspects of India in Hi-tech City on a POWER POINT presentation, projected on a white screen. Microsoft POWERPOINT is presentation software, the word presentation became famous in various fields only after advent of Microsoft PowerPoint, and this program changed everything related to presentations, earlier it was an effort to make your points understood; now you can present them in audio, visual and graphics format, this definitely shortened projects ... Read the complete review
Technical Details for MS Office PowerPoint 2003
|Product Description||Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003 - complete package|
|Subcategory||Office applications - presentation|
|Licence Type||Complete package|
|Licence Qty||1 user|
|OS Required||Microsoft Windows XP or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 SP3 or later|