Product Type: Vinegar Oil / Vinegar
Newest Review: ... so mine work out much cheaper and you can't beat homemade things!!! I'll give vinegar in general a big 5 stars as it is so versatile to ... more
Vinegar in general
Member Name: spam330
Vinegar in general
Date: 01/05/08, updated on 07/05/08 (30 review reads)
Advantages: Great for Cooking and Cleaning
Disadvantages: Smell isnt the best
I feel that vinegar is a very unrated product and many people are not aware of just how versatile vinegar can be.
Vinegar is available in a variety of different types-
Malt Vinegar, Balsamic Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar and many more
Vinegar can be used in a variety of different ways and not just for cooking. Although the thought of chips with salt and vinegar or a salad with a vinegertte dressing is making my mouth water.
Vinegar is actually a fantastic cleaning product.
Vinegar is a great way to clean mirrors and windows, simply dilute in some water and clean away.
Vinegar is also a fantastic way to get the dirt and grime out of wood.
For example- I have a solid wood kitchen that I used to clean regularly with traditional cleaning products (multi surface cleaner etc.) until I read a handy hint that vinegar would do the job much better.
Now I simply dilute vinegar in some water, apply to a cloth and wipe down my cupboards. You wouldl be absolutley amazed at the amout of dirt and grime that comes out of the wood.
A good, cheap and versatile product
Summary: Great cooking and cleaning product
More reviews in the field of Oil / Vinegar
- Bioplanète Organic Virgin Omega+
- Bioplanète Organic Flax Virgin Oil Extra Sweet
- Bioplanète Olive Oil And Lemon O'Citron
- Délice & Sens Organic Vinegar Oranges
- Délice & Sens Organic Olive Oil Yuzu
- Exvina Pedro Ximenez Sherry Vinegar
- Giuliano Tartufi Balsamic Vinegar
- Edmond Fallot White Wine Vinegar Flavoured
- Edmond Fallot White Wine Vinegar
- Edmond Fallot Red Wine Vinegar Flavoured