Newest Review: ... having to re-order the vehicles. The expected due date was now 8 June, a wait of 19 weeks. I made several calls in the run up to 8 Ju... more
Member Name: thesandy1
Date: 06/01/05, updated on 15/02/05 (1009 review reads)
Advantages: low prices
Disadvantages: poor customer care, use a third party supplier
I ordered an new Audi A3 on a 4-8 week (estimated) delivery date. At week 9 and after receiving no calls from the sales staff I enquired as to the whereabouts of the vehicle. It took over 10 days of constant calling to be finally told that I had a further 8 weeks to wait. I am now entering week 18 of my 4-8 week order. Virgin Cars still can not give me any information as to where the car is. At no point have they offered any information without me first having to call them. 3 seperate sales staff have promised to call me back and failed to do so.
Anyone placing an order should read the small print. For example they add 30 days onto the delivery date before they class themselves as out of contract and then any refunds can take a further 30 days.
Although the vehicles are offered at an attractive price, the cutomer care is non existent and I would never go down this route of ordering a car again!!
So here I am, week 18 of a 4 to 8 week order and no one at Virgin Cars has a clue as to where my car is or when it will arrive. I should have gone direct to Audi.
Stick to flying planes Richard!!
More reviews in the field of Online Shopping Misc
- Virgincars: The online car dealer of choice!
- Happy customer, will be back
- great service from easyprint
- Excellent professional and user friendly service and great quality product
- todo perfecto
- Great budget businesss cards & super fast delivery!
- Would definitely use again.
- High quality and free fast delivery! Perfect
- 10000 Business Cards - Amazing Quality, Great Service
- Another excellent product!