Newest Review: ... with a company that I haven't done business with before providing their stock levels are good and their website is efficient. ... more
Member Name: jonomartin
Disadvantages: No service
Product (ASUS netbook) failed after a month. Returned it, asking for repair or replacement. They arranged pickup, which took a week. Heard nothing. After a week I was issued with a credit note, but no email, or explanation. I had to go to my account to find this out. I assumed this was just paperwork, and I would be sent a replacement soon. Two weeks later I phoned them for explanation and I had the rudest "executive" ever.
I politely explained that under consumer law I was entitled to replacement,or refund and was told they couldn't do that, that she didn't "have to put up with that sort of behaviour" and that she had "better things to do with her time than talk to me".
Eventually got refund on credit card. This after being without a working netbook for more time than I had had it working, and their wasting a month of my time!
They are cheap, but no service if anything goes wrong.
Summary: Don't use
More reviews in the field of Online Shop
- How does a non-specialist choose a new PC? Go to PCSpecialist of course.
- Returns procedures are getting a lot better (But keep your proof of postage)
- PCSpecialist - Good Website, Good Service, Good Result!
- Tax disc refunds
- Exercise caution over 7dayshop customer reviews
- Fantastic products and amazing customer service
- Great Price Great Quality and Fast Delivery
- Awful service, awful customer care, do not use if at all possible.