Newest Review: ... lack of response or communication. Lots of bad review of the seller (EntWarehouse) on Play.com but since my order was ... more
If you actually want your order to arrive, go somewhere else.
Member Name: monkeymeister
Advantages: They have an easy to remember name
Disadvantages: When you order something, you have to wait for a month and then it doesn't arrive.
This is almost certainly the single worst company I have ever dealt with on the internet. In the end I gave up with play.com. After waiting 3 1/2 weeks for the item I decided to cancel the order, this was after:
1) I placed the order and it sat 'Pending' for three weeks.
2) I rang to find out what was happening and was told they'd email me back with an update. Nothing.
3) I rang another 3 times.
4) I emailed play.com to find out what had happened to the order - 3 times. Not a single response back.
5) Rang play.com again, to be told it's been dispatched. It wasn't.
6) Rang play.com again, to be given a tracking number for the delivery. It was a tracking number for a different order for Glasgow. No idea what that was, but I now know the name, address and phone number of that person.
7) Rang play.com again, to be told it would be dispatched and would be with me next day.
8) Rang play.com the next day. They said they had a technical difficulty and can't find the order.
I mean, they literally have no idea. So, one month later, I cancel my order. I will never use play.com again. Ever.
They may be cheap, but if you actually want the product, go somewhere else.
Summary: Play.com is amost definately the single worst online experience I have ever had.