Product Type: Corsodyl Oral Care
Newest Review: ... afterwards. Rinsing your mouth out is more than likely to remove some of the Corsodyl layer that will remain on your teeth. The initial ... more
Look after your teeth AND gums!
Corsodyl Daily Defence
Member Name: bungle82
Corsodyl Daily Defence
Advantages: My mouth feels clean and fresh after use
Up until a few months ago, the "normal" Corsodl mouthwash was the only one I knew - the stronger medicated mouthwash that I've had to use with dental problems in the past as prescribed by a dentist. Then one day I was in Boots and saw this daily mouthwash and decided to give it a go along with the Corsodyl toothpaste (which I shall also review afterwards).
Unlike the normal Corsodyl mouthwash which is used for short periods to treat dental problems, the Daily Defence mouthwash has been specially formulated to be used every day to protect teeth and gums.
This product has a minty flavour and taste and is quite pleasant to use. The instructions are simple - after brushing teeth, fill the lid to 10ml mark and rinse the mouth for 30 seconds before spitting out.
It provides 12 hour protection against bacteria, has fluoride to strengthen teeth and help prevent cavities, helps reduce the bacteria that causes bad breath and cares for the gums (which are often overlooked).
My mouth is left feeling fresh and clean after use and I like knowing that I have some protection against bacteria through the day. I trust the Corsodyl brand due to my previous knowledge of them and think it is worth the £4.50 a bottle costs. It is about twice the price of some other daily mouthwashes on offer but when I have tried them they have either burned my mouth or been revolting so I'm happy to pay a bit more.
Summary: Good product that does what it says on the bottle!
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Cheap and cheerful but doesn't do what it says it will on the tin
- Brilliant, caring toothbrush.
- Won't be buying this again
- The struggle to control gum disease - Corsodyl seems to help!
- Go away plaque!!
- alcohol free!
- Packaging attractive to toddlers and reliable brand
- I no longer use anything else!
- Not the only white one on the market!
- Travel Size Dental Floss
- Colgate Max White Shine Toothpaste
- Tesco Everyday Value Mouthwash
- BlanX White Shock Toothpaste
- Oral B Complete Extra Fresh
- Peppa Pig Toothpaste Bubble Gum Flavour
- Aquafresh Extra Fresh Daily Mouthwash Fresh Mint
- Colgate Plax Alcohol Free Mouthwash
- Dentyl PH Icy Fresh Cherry Mouthwash
- Listerine Smart Rinse Berry
- Colgate ZigZag Plus Toothbrush