Product Type: Corsodyl Oral Care
Newest Review: ... a mouthwash for people that spit blood when they brush their teeth and it helps prevent gum disease. I have been using it regularly f... more
the best relief i have found
Member Name: barbie84
Advantages: great relief
Disadvantages: tasts nasty
corsodyl mouth wash by my experience has to be the most nasty tasting thing that i have ever had to put in my mouth but it is definatley worth the nasty taste for the relief it brings.
corsodyl is an antibacterial mouth wash which is used to treat or prevent gingivitis which is a gum disease, it promotes healing after dental surgery, controls mouth ulsers, is great for soreness from dentures and was prescribed by my dentist to take the inflamation away from my wisdom teeth wholst they are breaking through the skin.
This mouth wash realy has worked wanders for my wisdom pains, my mouth around the wisdom teeth had swolen that badly i was struggling to open my mouth at all, after 2 days of swilling with this mouth wash i was pain free and to maintain that all i do is swill my mouth once each day.
The only bad part to this mouth wash is of course the taste but also toothpaste stops it working properly so you have to wait a few minutes after brushing your teeth before you can use it.
Summary: why do all things that are good for you taste nasty.
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Superdrug Totalcare Dental Floss
- Colgate Fluorigard Fluoride Mouthwash
- Colgate Total Pro Gum Health
- Wisdom Step By Step 0-2 Years Toothbrush
- Tesco Total Carekids Mouthwash Coolmint
- Aquafresh Big Teeth Mouthwash 6+
- Kingfisher Natural Natural Mint Fluoride Free Toothpaste
- Aloe Dent Sensitive Aloe Vera Toothpaste + Echinacea Mint
- Aquafresh 3 Way Buzz Toothbrush
- Mam Teach Me Toothbrush Set