Product Type: Corsodyl Oral Care
Newest Review: ... a mouthwash for people that spit blood when they brush their teeth and it helps prevent gum disease. I have been using it regularly f... more
Very effective mouthwash
Member Name: Dangey2009
Advantages: Cleans and removes bacteria
Disadvantages: Doesn't taste that nice
I have used mouthwash products now for about the last few years and switch between listerine and this product which is Corsodyl mouthwash. Now I have to admit that out of the two listerine is better tasting but this one is more effective in my opinion. I have always had a few problems over the years when I go out and have a few drinks or a curry perhaps the night before that my breath may not be particularly great. This product has really helped me alot over time. I can buy a bottle of this for around £4.50 from most good supermarkets and a bottle will normally last me about a month I would say so not too much money to ask.
Corsodyl mouthwash contains an antiseptic agent that fights the bacteria, viruses and other such nasties that can reside in your mouth and cause bad breath and infections amongst other things.
I regularly brush my teeth once in the morning and once at night so I wouldn't say that this is a substitute for that. However, what you need to do is to rinse your mouth out with this mouthwash twice a day if possible and I normally use about 10ml and rinse it around for about 30 seconds before spitting out. Be careful as you shouldn't swallow it. It tastes of mint but to be honest with you is not that nice. However, it does seem that there are some things around that are truly good for you are not that nice.
I have to admit from personal experience in the time I've used that I feel that my breath is fresher and I have had no oral problems in that time. An no-one has complained about my breath so that could be a good sign!
So I would definately recommend this product as an alternative to try if you have't done so as it's very effictive in my opinion.
Summary: Highly recommended for anyone with oral problems
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Colgate Plax - Alcohol Free And Still Packs A Punch
- Where's the brilliance Oral B?
- Colgate interdental floss.
- Macleans Whitening
- Nice fresh feeling.
- Excellent product for white teeth
- Goody Goody Gum Brush
- Happy gums, happy hygienist
- See if you can try before you buy! The jury's still out...
- Your mouth will feel so clean!
- Safe and Sound Temporary Tooth Filling
- Macleans Total Health Whitening Toothpaste
- Wisdom Interdental & Interproximal Brushes
- Endekay Floss Brush Trial Pack
- Asda Protect Sensitive Toothbrush
- Oral-B Complete Extra Fresh
- Peppa Pig Toothpaste Bubble Gum Flavour
- White Wave Dental Floss
- Asda Protect Whitening Tape
- Listerine Advanced Stay White Mouthwash