Product Type: Listerine Oral Care
Newest Review: ... always gets sore gums and chapped lips from using on the market oral hygiene products so he uses an aloe vera toothpaste with very litt... more
Listerine Smart Rinse Berry
Member Name: MsTricia
Listerine Smart Rinse Berry
Advantages: Great flavour, can see it workin, not too expensive
Disadvantages: tricky working the child safety contraption!
I usually brush my teeth every morning (and often forget to do so every evening!) but after visiting the dentists he recommended at least a daily use of mouthwash. At first I tried listerine, but kept finding that because of the taste I conveniently kept forgetting to use this too!
My brother always gets sore gums and chapped lips from using on the market oral hygiene products so he uses an aloe vera toothpaste with very little fluoride and this mouthwash (yes hes a big kid at heart even though he is 33!) and so recommended it to me. I absolutely love this mouthwash! It has a fruity lovely taste, and you can actually see the plaque coming out of your mouth after gurgling and spit, which encourages me to use it as I feel I can actually see it working. The only tricky thing about this mouthwash is the child safety cap! I am a grown woman, and to be quite honest I had great difficulty squeezing it to actually get some out! I suppose it is ideal for any parent concerned about their children getting their hands on such an item and squirting it all down the drain or thinking its a drink and consuming the whole bottle but when I can't work it, I think it's a bit too far! Altogether though, it is a lovely product, bit costly as I have seen it in some stores for up to £4 but I have managed to find it in my local pharmacist for only £1 so I have stocked up and been very happy with the results and when my daughter is older I will encourage her to use it also!
Summary: a good mouthwash for kids and adults!
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Cheap and cheerful but doesn't do what it says it will on the tin
- Brilliant, caring toothbrush.
- Extreme-ly Reasonable..!!
- A fizzy clean for more than just a retainer
- It's all white by me
- Good interdental brushes but they do work out expensive
- Asda Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
- Not the only white one on the market!
- alcohol free!
- For my teeth that were crying out for attention!
- Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Pump
- Aquafresh Extreme Clean Pure Breath Whitening Toothpaste Tube
- Colgate Max White Shine Toothpaste
- Wisdom Fresh Effect Antibacterial Mouthwash
- Tesco Everyday Value Mouthwash
- BlanX White Shock Toothpaste
- Boots Sensitive Toothbrush
- Oral B Advance Power D2010 Kids Battery Toothbrush
- Aquafresh Ultimate Toothpaste
- Boots Clean & Fresh Toothbrush Heads