Product Type: Listerine Oral Care
Newest Review: ... ml. I didn't actually measure it out and just put a bit in the cap. My problem with this Listerine mouthwash soon became apparent when ... more
Listerine Whitening Pre-Brush Rinse
Member Name: Chopsticks
Advantages: Makes teeth white
Disadvantages: Cannot get in any local shops
I have used this product for years in the US. It is an excellent product. It does make your teeth white. I hated smiling before, because of my yellowish teeth after drinking lots of tea. After using this product, I love showing them off and I also smile a lot. It is very difficult to get it in the shops over here. I trust the shops selling toothpaste and other Listerine products would stock this.
Summary: This product really does the trick in makingteeth white.
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Excellent performance but exceedingly-poor battery life
- Sniff it, go on!
- Very strong - but does what it says on the tin.
- Good, but not as good as it says
- My Son is Hooked on WINNE ORAL B STAGES PASTE!
- Not So Seductive, But It Does The Job
- Is my smile dazzling?
- Marymoose wanted Rapid Relief for her sensitive teeth!
- Tesco Value Mouthwash
- Softly Does It
- Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects Whitestrips
- Superdrug Totalcare Dental Floss
- Colgate Fluorigard Fluoride Mouthwash
- Tesco Pro-Tech Interdental Toothpicks
- Colgate Total Pro Gum Health
- Tesco Kids Banana Milkshake Toothpaste
- Boots Expert Whitening Mouth Rinse
- Tesco Steps Kids Flossers
- Oral B Oral Care Essentials
- Theramed Pro-Nature Sensitive Toothpaste