Product Type: Listerine Oral Care
Newest Review: ... ml. I didn't actually measure it out and just put a bit in the cap. My problem with this Listerine mouthwash soon became apparent when ... more
I wouldn't use any other mouthwash except listerine
Member Name: weecaz171
Advantages: Makes mouth tingle with freshness and leaves a really clean feeling
Disadvantages: Is quite burny and may be too much for some people!
I started using Listerine at the beginning of 2011- after having a particularly bad dental experience involving an infection and an extracted wisdom tooth. Having these problems made me very determined to look after my teeth, gums and mouth as best as I possibly could. I asked my dentist what she recommended and she said Listerine- I haven't looked back since!
As I wanted to try my best to have white teeth as well as healthy ones I choose the whitening mouthwash. The first time I used it it burnt my mouth- but after the initial shock I realised how clean my month felt and how fresh my breath was. Now I love that burning sensation however I know its not for everyone- it certainly wouldn't be for anyone who is sensitive to that sort of thing! I find my mouth has never been so healthy since using this! My dentist was very impressed when I returned for my six monthly check-up- and I have no doubt it's down to this mouthwash.
I don't know if it does whiten the teeth as I use whitening toothpaste as well so it's hard to tell which one helps but I certainly like to think it does help!
Its not too expensive and I find often its on offer from Boots or Superdrug so I take advantage of it then- and its very easily available.
I'd recommend this mouthwash to anyone looking to get a really clean fresh feeling after they brush!
Summary: A great all round mouthwash that works brilliantly!
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Just a Good Toothpaste
- This stuff burns.. And I love it!
- A BREATH OF FRESH AIR INDEED!
- Kingfisher goes Natural
- Plax the way to do it?!
- Exploring little teeth...........with Dora and Boots .
- An all round expert
- Asda Protect Whiting Tape
- Will it make my teeth last Forever?
- It's good to be clean in between!
- Tepe Interdental Brush
- Ekulf Interdental Brush ph 0,8 mm
- Ekulf Interdental Brush ph 0,5 mm
- Ekulf Interdental Brush ph 0,9 mm
- Pearl Drops Party Sparkle
- Macleans Ice Whitening Toothpaste Gel
- Listerine Teeth & Gum Defense Freshmint Mouthwash
- Orabrush Tongue Cleaner Fresh Breath Brush
- Macleans Fresh Breath Mouth Spray
- Lavera Basis Sensitiv Mint Toothpaste