Product Type: Oral B Oral Care
Newest Review: ... if any - that isn't something that I have any preference about though. It is blue and white in colour made up in stripes throughout. ... more
Clean and fresh bresh all day
Oral B Toothpaste
Member Name: bluebell190
Oral B Toothpaste
Advantages: Nice taste and not too strong
Disadvantages: expensive when not on offer
I bought this oral b toothpaste last weekend, only because it was on offer half price. It was £2.49 originally, and I paid £1.24 half price. I thought that wasn't bad for a proper brand of toothpaste, I usually go for Tesco's own for 60p!
I am quite impressed with this toothpaste, you definitely get what you pay for, the cheap one I use, I really don't think I could go back to it now after using this oral b one!
The toothpaste came in a 100 ml tube, which had a top which you just unscrew. The tooth paste I actually picked up is the extra fresh mint kind. It is a blue and white stripe when you squeeze it out, and it looks really good quality.
The taste was nice, I thought it would be really minty, a lot more than it was considering it states it is 'extra fresh'. It was a nice subtle mint flavour, not strong at all but enough to give it a nice flavour. It leaves your breathe feeling fresh and clean, but you don't get that lingering strong mint taste, so you cant eat anything afterwards. I found I could eat more or less straight away and my food didn't taste funny!
It didn't leave a nasty aftertaste, just a nice fresh and clean feeling, which lasted most of the day. My teeth felt really clean and it just did what a toothpaste is meant to do!
It didn't foam up too much in my mouth either it was a nice consistency to clean your teeth with. The toothpaste is very smooth it isn't thick at all, and if you squeeze the tube it feels more like a gel in there. I hate it when you get really thick and sticky toothpastes as it is hard to clean off your toothbrush or your sink if you drop any! This one isn't sticky at all, it is really smooth and soft.
I would definitely try other flavours of this oral b toothpaste, it was definitely worth the £1.24 I paid, and I will definitely pick up another few tubes if they are still on offer next week in Tesco!
I don't really have any complaints about this toothpaste, except the price is a bit steep at £2.49 when its not on offer, other than that, it's a great toothpaste!
Summary: Great toothpaste
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Prevent acid erosion!
- Less sensitive teeth wanted?
- Such a flosser.
- Gives you something to smile about
- I'll take ExtraCare not to buy this again
- Give us a smile!
- A 3D toothpaste - innovative or just a gimmick?
- A hygienic and effective way to floss between the teeth
- Asda Protect Mouthwash Extreme Fresh
- Open Wide!
- Colgate 2in1 Kids Watermelon Toothpaste
- Colgate Bratz Battery-Powered Character Toothbrush
- Colgate Dora the Explorer Mild Bubble Fruit Toothpaste
- Colgate Dora the Explorer Toothbrush
- Colgate SpongeBob SquarePants Toothbrush
- ESI Aloe Fresh Mouthspray
- Aloe Dent Cool Strawberry Childrens Toothpaste
- Tom's Of Maine Spearmint Fluoridefree Toothpaste
- Green People Organic Children Mandarin Toothpaste
- Green People Minty Cool Toothpaste