Product Type: Oral B Oral Care
Newest Review: ... only added about a minute to my overall brushing time! As with many toothpastes the Pearl Drops last a long time as you only need a sma... more
Member Name: LIZS383
Advantages: Whitens teeth
Pearl Drops are a brand that have leapt on the band wagon of the epidemic of whitening teeth and claim to whiten teeth at a fraction of the cost of a dentist.
They are bought ion a small carboard box and very distinctive in that they are not it a standard tube. They are in a small trangular bottle with a large flared out lid. This does allow all the toothpaste to be ready at the bottle neck, which can be good but sometimes comes out too fast and dribbles down the lid making it sticky (and leaving toothpaste circles on surfaces).
The paste is white and doesn't seem anything unordinary aside from being a little more liquid than many others. It feels normal on the teeth although I didn't find it lathered much.
At first I didn't find there was much change at all on my teeth. However after using twice a day for around 10 days it did slightly lighten the shading. I hope it will continus to do so as although it's not as fast as I wish, it does make a difference - especially given my coffee intake!!!
Summary: Works but don't expect dramatic results
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Hollywood White smile? Didn't work for me...
- Listerine Total Care - Potent and really freshens the breath
- Take the pain out of teeth cleaning.
- Nice clean feeling teeth...
- Aquafresh Complete Its Fab
- Great For Wisdom Teeth Or Any For That Matter
- Max White? Not really
- I'm feeling hot, hot, hot
- Only for occasional use
- Total Care Indeed!
- ToiletTree Professional Rechargeable Oral Irrigator
- Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening
- Colgate Max White One Alcohol Free Mouthwash
- Beverly Hills Formula Perfect White
- Listerine Total Care Enamel Guard
- Colgate Total Plus Whitening Gel
- Endekay Dental Floss Mint
- Aquafresh Little Teeth Toothpaste
- Oral B Anti-Plaque Alcohol-Free Mouth Rinse
- Sensodyne Proenamel