Product Type: Sensodyne Oral Care
Newest Review: ... a lot of fruit juices and fizzy drinks and I was concernd about this and thought this toothpaste would help prevent acid erosion, which is... more
Member Name: xmen109
Sensodyne Pronamel Toothpaste Children
Advantages: protects tooth enamel
Disadvantages: a bit high than other brand
My sons permanent teeth starts coming out now, and most of his baby tooth are almost gone. I thought that it's the best time to find the right toothpaste appropriate for his age. We recently had the chance to try Sensodyne Pronamel for Children which was specifically created for kids and has been proven to re-harden tooth enamel to help protect against acid. I actually used the pronamel for adults which I already reviewed so I know this one would be the best choice for him to use regularly.
Sensodyne ProNamel for Children is the first children's toothpaste scientifically proven to re-harden tooth enamel, helping to protect against acid erosion as well as cavities.
It comes in a white tube with a blue cap that can be use to stand up the toothpaste. It's very cute tiny tube with dark blue and green labelling and a friendly image of a little tooth man.
£1.94 / 50ml currently on offer £1.29 - Valid until: 19/01/2010
£2.58 / 100ml
Brush twice daily
Children age 3-6 years: use a pea sized amount for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing
Children aged under 3 years : Use a smear of toothpaste for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing
Children over the age of 6 years : use as you would an adult toothpaste.
My son likes the minty taste because it's not strong and overpowering.
Our children's favourite snacks and drinks like soda, fruit juice, ketchup, raisins, citrus fruit and yogurt can contribute to acid erosion, a growing and irreversible problem. Aside from limiting acidic foods and beverages as well as encouraging them to use a straw when drinking. It's comforting to know that there's a product out there that can help us protect our kids sensitive enamel. We know that all these sweets and treats are also part of being kids so It's very unreasonable to ban them with those tiny pleasures of life. Lucky for us, we now have a great sensodyne pronamel toothpaste to assist us with the protection they need when it comes to preventing their smile for life!
Summary: Kids Pronamel Toothpaste
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Fresh, Clean And White!
- If you want a proper floss, read here!
- Eucryl - more than a toothpowder!
- Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief...Not an Alternative to seeing a Professional
- Cheap and effective
- Sensitive? Sadly, yes.
- My childrens first step into brushing teeth...
- For kids who hate mint and mothers who hate sweeteners....
- Cant Complain with Colgate for Keeping my Teeth Clean!
- Colgate Cool at Convincing my Cheeky Children to Clean their Choppers!
- Toofypegs Emergency Dental Repair Kit
- Colgate Max White One Alcohol Free Mouthwash
- Listerine Total Care Enamel Guard
- Oral B Pulsonic Brush Heads
- Oral B Precision Clean EB17 2 Brush Heads
- Oral B Ortho Care Essentials Brush Heads
- Oral B Floss Action Brush Heads
- Oral B Stages Toothbrush Winnie the Pooh
- Orajel Regular Strength Dental Gel
- Dentemp One Step