Product Type: Tesco Oral Care
Newest Review: ... teeth to try it out to see how it performed, after all they are toothbrushes for brushing teeth. My toothpaste sat on top of the brushes re... more
Great value! (shame about the toothbrush) ha
Tesco Value Toothbrush
Member Name: jlaker1992
Tesco Value Toothbrush
Advantages: Extremely cheap, good for cleaning
Disadvantages: Kind of uncomfortable in the mouth'
My girlfriend and I went away to Devon for a couple nights last year. We wanted to pack light and take just enought toilletaries so we didn't need to cart them back on the train! We went to tesco and bought a few miniature shampoo and shower gel bottles to take in our bags. I then noticed these toothbrushes and said we should take them with us instead of our heavy electric toothbrushes ( never normally use regular toothbrushes, always my electric) so I picked up a pack. I think they were 29p. They were shoved in my bag ready for the trip.
When we came round to using them, I wish I hadn't bought them. The bristles are so hard and aggressive on your teeth! They feel very uncomfortable to use and painful at times. There the correct size, just didn't feel nice. To be fair, they did the job, and for such a small price there not too bad. Please don't expect a brilliant experience with them. If you are going camping they are a good idea because you can throw them away. Toothbrushes In general are rather expensive these days. So these best any other for the price!
When i got home, my mum stole them off me and said they would be good for her cleaning. She uses them all over the house. So if you do like using toothbrushes as mini cleaners, go to tesco and buy these. They have many purposes.
I think there worth picking up next time your in tesco and putting in the bathroom cabinet, you never know when you will need spare toothbrushes. If someone stays round and forgets there toothbrush, give the, one of these and they will be happy. I wouldn't say that they are a waste of money. They are handy!
At first I wish I hadn't bought them, but to be honest there fine and a pretty good idea. Worth having them.
Thanks for reading!
Summary: Great value, not brilliant quality. But what wold you expect for the money?
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- It's a Hit!
- Colgate oral care - not bad!
- Leaves teeth lovely and clean
- Oral B Indicator Toothbrush
- ASDA Mint Fresh Mouthwash
- Colgate Cool at Convincing my Cheeky Children to Clean their Choppers!
- Fresh breath confidence
- Come help keep your teeth and gums healthy with this Corsodyl Oral Care
- Happy gums, happy hygienist
- I can eat ice cream again!
- Wernets Ultra Denture Fixative Powder
- Crest Complete Extra Fresh
- Punch & Judy Strawberry Toothpaste
- Aloe Dent Aloe Vera Mouthwash & Vit K & Tea Tree
- Gengigel Toothgel
- Pharma Nord Q10 Toothpaste
- Aloe Dent Aloe Vera Triple Action Toothpaste
- Aloe Dent Whitening Aloe Vera Toothpaste + Silica Mint
- Colgate Total Whitening Paste
- Listerine Pocket Packs