Newest Review: ... and am now a fan. One of the things I bought was theramed 2in1 toothpaste. There was a few different kinds available and I bought 2 bot... more
2 In 1 Saves Time
TheraMed 2 in 1 Toothpaste
Member Name: jacb1983
TheraMed 2 in 1 Toothpaste
Advantages: 2 in 1 saves time, nice fresh minty taste, cleans well, protects teeth
TheraMed 2 in 1 is a combined toothpaste and mouthwash, so I find it to be a handy product to have in the house and on my travels as it's a good time saver. A 75ml bottle of the gel normally costs around 90p, and can be bought from supermarkets and chemists alike.
I have the Cool Mint variety which is a dark blue gel and which comes in a small plastic see through bottle with a flip top lid. To use, all you do is squeeze a small amount (I usually do double pea size, pea sized isn't enough I think!) onto your toothbrush, give it a quick douse under the tap to wet the brush, and start brushing your teeth as normal.
The TheraMed gel Cool Mint version tastes very strongly minty which I really like as it makes my teeth feel refreshed and squeaky clean. The breath freshening properties is meant to last around 12 hours, but I can't really notice the minty taste in my mouth for longer than 3 hours - I suppose that doesn't mean it's not helping my breath though!
The gel is said to give teeth a long lasting protection against cavities, plaque and tartar, and in the 6 months I've been using this product, my teeth have felt cleaner and in better condition.
When travelling, it's much easier to take this product rather than a seperate mouthwaste and toothpaste tube, so I find it's useful to have, and gives my teeth all the protection they need.
At 90p, I feel this is also quite good value, so I can recommend this product to those who want clean teeth and fresh breath without the bother of seperate products.
Summary: A handy toothpaste and mouthwash combined in a gel.
More reviews in the field of Oral Care
- Very effective mouthwash
- Triple protection for your tegs
- Not just a pretty paste
- Good toothpaste, shame about the tube
- Tesco Mouthwash - not bad
- TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE BRUSH STOPS TEETH BRUSHING IN A RUSH!!
- Freshen up with Aquafresh and cry at same time!
- Minty fresh!
- Are you one of the 22% that do?
- What's your secret, Ms Willoughby? I don't think it's this .....
- Colgate Maxfresh Toothbrush
- Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste Pump
- Boots Expert Dry Mouthspray
- Listerine Total Care Enamel Guard
- Aquafresh Ultimate Whitening Toothpaste
- Lavera Basis Toothgel Kids Strawberry & Raspberry
- Listerine Total Care Clean Mint
- Oral B Pro Bright Replacement Heads
- Oral B Complete Mouthwash & Whitening
- Oral B Pro Expert Enamel Shield Toothpaste Mint