Newest Review: ... if we did we you be given £5 worth of points to spend at the bar. Once inside I was very impressed several floors of outstanding decor, I ... more
Throw your money down the drain!
Member Name: mizzy
Advantages: good drinks, nice bars
Disadvantages: no atmosphere, scary tables
The only reason for visiting this casino is for the excellent cocktails, and the fact that you will probably be the only person at the bar and so wont have to wait to get served.
This casino is quite new, and it looks it. The decoration is amazing, it looks like something out of James Bond. There are loads of chandeliers, a large main hall with a high ceiling, and a small private cinema which I didnt actually see. Its situated in the newly revamped part of Clarence Dock, theres parking right behind it, a tescos, and several resturants nearby. The casino also has its own resturant but Ive never eaten there.
There are several bars, one serving just drinks, and the other serving bar food like burgers and chips. The bartenders are great at making cocktails, and on both occasions when I have been here I have never had to wait at the bar. I can recommend the rasberry martini.
In terms of gambelling there are loads of slot machines on the ground floor, they range from taking 10p per go to £1. There are roulette, spinners and games here.
Upstairs is the main table gaming floor, there arent many tables, they are all sort of crammed in the middle. There are blackjack and roulette tables. I didnt even try to have a go on roulette as it was so fast, and there didnt seem to be any sort of welcome to the table from the dealer.
Im not really into gambelling, but I thought the machines were easy to use and I did win a fiver! The tables are just too fast, unfriendly and theres no sort of busy atmosphere. This casino is full of leery old men and young girls who enjoy cocktails. Its not a great night out in Leeds and I can certainly think of better places to spend my money.
Summary: I would rather go somewhere else
More reviews in the field of Other UK / Ireland topic
- VIRGIN BALLOON FLIGHTS. BOOK & THEN PAY IF DATES AVAILABLE
- No matter the weather - it's all fun inside!
- Four Days Of Dirt, Silly Hats, Amazing Bands and Intoxication.
- FANTASTIC CENTRE PARCS
- Liverpool Cinemas, keeping the world of film alive
- The Closest I'll Get To a Lamborghini Aventador!
- Shhhhh! Top Secret! Don't Tell The World About This Place!
- Rural Village Hall - easy to locate on the side of the A477 Trunk Road into Pemb ...
- Great Site for the quiet visitor, worth a visit just for the views.
- This lodge has it all apart from chips!