Newest Review: ... 2 years ago. The floor sapce although set in Earls Court, was relatively small and lacked a proper atmosphere. This was because there was... more
Live 2000 (London)
Member Name: clareh
Live 2000 (London)
Date: 24/09/00, updated on 24/09/00 (19 review reads)
Advantages: freebies, some nice people
I guess i was a bit skepital about going here anyway but i went to keep my family happy and im glad i didn't pay the money to get me in here. I agree with a previous opinion about the show that most of the people on the stalls don't seem to know what they're talking about. Although the people at the dooyoo stall are very kind and polite and seem to be entertaining enough (although i have to write this as they bribed me with free stuff) joke! The event wasn't what i had planned I went to Live 98 and i remember likeing it a lot but this time it seems that the people are too intrested in the commercial benifits and not in having a bit of fun.
Virgin again have seemed to add a bit of spice to the event. Offering the same deal as they did at V2000 you can borrow a mobile phone for the day and they'll give you credit and everything. I would leave going to this if i were you
More reviews in the field of Other UK / Ireland topic
- LIVE but not living
- Live too kay.
- LIVE and kicking
- Not bad
- Live 2000
- A PLACE IN THE COMMUNITY
- Shhhhh! Top Secret! Don't Tell The World About This Place!
- Rural Village Hall - easy to locate on the side of the A477 Trunk Road into Pemb ...
- Great Site for the quiet visitor, worth a visit just for the views.
- This lodge has it all apart from chips!
- Jack in the Box (Beverley)
- Sand Le Mere Holiday Village (Yorkshire)
- Kidzplay (Prestwick)
- Mablethorpe Seal Sanctuary & Wildlife Centre
- Riva Bingo (Newark)
- South Lakelands Ocean Edge Caravan Park
- Vue Cinema (Camberley)
- Welcome Family Park Dawlish (South Devon)
- Birmingham International Food Fair
- Hales Hall Caravan and Camping Park (Cheadle)