Newest Review: ... 2 years ago. The floor sapce although set in Earls Court, was relatively small and lacked a proper atmosphere. This was because there was... more
Live 2000 (London)
Member Name: lewisturek
Live 2000 (London)
Date: 28/09/00, updated on 28/09/00 (4 review reads)
Advantages: Fun stuff and lots of freebies
Disadvantages: Too small
After going to live 99 i could not wait for live 2000. i went on the saturday with a friend.
it was great fun but i did find it a tiny bit small. There werenot enough stands really.
The big companies had big stands and the freebies they were giving were great especially, alcatel, siemens and ericsson. I felt that the siemens stand was very fun with the laser game. the warner three kings preview was good.
I booked tickets in advance and would advice this to anyone next year, it really is a lot cheaper.
the dooyoo stand was really good giving away free t shirts and hats. that stand is the only way i would have ever have heard of dooyoo.
all in all a good event but not the best i have ever been to.
More reviews in the field of Other UK / Ireland topic
- Good, but not as good as I thought it would be.
- and the moment you've all been waiting for..
- Live 2000
- The Closest I'll Get To a Lamborghini Aventador!
- Shhhhh! Top Secret! Don't Tell The World About This Place!
- Rural Village Hall - easy to locate on the side of the A477 Trunk Road into Pemb ...
- Great Site for the quiet visitor, worth a visit just for the views.
- This lodge has it all apart from chips!
- Zeffirellis Cinema and Restaurant (Cumbria)
- Firemore Sands (Scotland)
- Autosport International Show
- The Light Cinema (New Brighton, Wirral)
- Llanteg Village Hall
- Llanteg Village
- Snakes and Ladders (Dunstable)
- Harlyn Sands Holiday Park (Padstow, Cornwall)
- Barmouth Holidays - Trawsdir Campsite (Wales)
- Lollipops Pottery Painting Studio & Coffee Shop (Leicester)