Newest Review: ... you could spend most of the day around it. There is plenty of parking spaces and the cinema is easily accessed from the A444. The entrance... more
Good quality film watching, easy access off A444
Odeon Cinema (Nuneaton)
Member Name: elaine_cart1
Odeon Cinema (Nuneaton)
Advantages: lots of parking, surrounded by food outlets, spacious, good seats, good picture & sound quality
Disadvantages: Over priced
As far as cinemas go this is a modern well established cinema, it is situated next to a Frankie & Bennys, KFC & MacDonalds so you have no worries if you fancy a bite to eat after. There is also a bowling alley next to it so you could spend most of the day around it. There is plenty of parking spaces and the cinema is easily accessed from the A444.
The entrance lobby is spacious with the paying kiosks to your left and also self service machines.
You have the option of 2 seats there are some more luxury bigger seat near the front which you can pay a bit extra for, but to be honest the standard seats are perfectly fine!
The food is overpriced but nice, they sell popcorn (obviously) icecream crisps etc. But I tend to take my own in my bag!
The picture and sound quality in the cinema is amazing and I would say it is better than other cinemas I have been to.
The toilets are ok but I have been in a few times when they could do with a bit of a clean!
In general it is a very good cinema it only got built approx 10 - 15 years ago, they have a cheaper night on a Tuesday which we tend to go on that day as it is getting very expensive now a days to go to the cinema!
Summary: good cinema will use on Tuesdays again
More reviews in the field of Other UK / Ireland topic
- Shell Island Great family destination
- Great if you want to party all night long
- Is it a bird.......? Is it a plane......? No, its a Virgin Hot Air Balloon!
- Farmer Teds for under 4's - Not much good
- The Famous Two go Caravanning in Dorset !
- An expensive 5 minutes
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland
- An (almost) free day out in Cornwall
- Loads of Fun
- Thank you for flying with Emirates Air line.
- Guildford Spectrum Energy Level Gym & Spa (Guildford)
- Weymouth Vintage Bus Running Day (Weymouth)
- Sky Trail Adventure
- Hollowell Steam Rally (Northants)
- Crubenbeg Highland Holiday Cottages (Newtonmore)
- Woodcote Green Garden Centre and Nurseries (Wallington)
- Troutbeck Camping and Caravanning Club Site (Cumbria)
- Crowhurst Park Holiday Village (Battle)
- The Pods at Alders Caravan Park (York)
- Manor Farm and Woodlands (Loughborough)