Newest Review: ... any designer shops and you can bet they are located in Victoria square. The only shop I would buy from would be Hollister, because I like... more
A nice place to visit:-)
Victoria Square (Belfast)
Member Name: sarahsee
Victoria Square (Belfast)
Advantages: geat atmosphere, good food and just a lovely place!
Disadvantages: really expensive.
Victoria square is a brilliant attraction for Belfast, ninety percent of times when I go into Belfast I pay Victoria square a visit. I don't buy anything, not really, I couldn't afford it! The prices are very high, There are no 'cheap' shops such as Primark, oh no, it's only house of Fraser, the apple shop, Tommy Hilfiger... any designer shops and you can bet they are located in Victoria square. The only shop I would buy from would be Hollister, because I like the brand, it is expensive but I like it!
Victoria square is split up into 5 levels (including the dome), The underground parking is at the bottom, though this very expensive, the majority of shops are on the second level, a few more shops and places to eat on the third level (including McDonalds!), on the fourth level, all good restaurants. on the second level, right in the middle there is a glass elevator (brings you to ALL levels) and numerous sets of stairs, if you go right up to the very top you will find the fifth level, the dome! The dome is small, from there you can see all over Belfast, it's one of the main attractions of Victoria square.
Victoria square is sheltered, but either ends on the second level (ground floor) there are no door you just walk in. It is dry inside, but obviously can be chilly. At Christmas time Victoria square looks absolutely fabulous! The roof is covered with lights. there are literally hundreds of smallish Christmas trees, and one huge one! The dome is all lit up, it looks look's lovely.
As for the atmosphere, well it's great as Victoria square seems to always be busy!
Summary: A lovely looking place, great but expensive brands, brilliant food.
More reviews in the field of Other UK / Ireland topic
- Calling all mums!!! go to the baby show
- My Welsh Caravaning Adventure
- Glamping on the cheap!
- This is A Shorefine Hotel - And Butlins Isn't Bad Either!!
- Llamas and horses and owls, oh my!
- Virgin Experiences Worst Ever!!!!
- A Great Bit of Fun!
- a wonderful experience
- Worst Holiday Ever
- Butlins is great - Especially the new Wave hotel!
- Picnic Cinema Cumbira
- Grizedale Campsite Bowkerstead Farm
- Old Stratford Community Hall
- Northchapel Working Steam Show
- Sherwood Pines Forest Park (Edwinstowe, Nottinghamshire)
- Cineworld (Shrewsbury)
- Wayford Park River Holiday
- Brokerswood Country Park Campsite (Westbury, Wiltshire)
- Woodhall Spa Camping And Caravanning Club Site (Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire)
- Giggles Play Mill (Warrington, Cheshire)