Newest Review: ... The Virgin experience customer service is one of the worst customer service ever and very rude people who are not helpful at all. I wa... more
Virgin Experience Days - Utter Waste of money and not as described on their website.
Virgin Experience Days
Author Name: Barry Stevens
Virgin Experience Days
Advantages: None whatsoever. Marriett are not interested at all!
Disadvantages: Marriott booking policies means you may not get the hotel or show you actually want!
I was given a luxury theatre break for two as a gift and found Marriott were outright awkward when trying to book the hotel room. I tried several times to book my room and show, 6 months in advance but Marriott refuse to allow booking stating it is too soon! The problem is the show i want to see is almost booked up now so by the time Marriott finally allow me to book the room the chances are wont be able to book the show i want.
I e-mailed customer services who in all fairness did respond quite quickly but unfortunately i was asked how flexible i could be re the hotel i wanted and the show i wanted!.
When i could not get the actual date i wanted i offered the hotel a a date range covering any Saturday over a 8 week period, i would say this is fairly flexible! Basically it looks like i am going to have to settle for a hotel and show of their choosing just to get it booked.
Dont waste your money because what it states on the tin is not what you find inside. I am so appalled with the service offerred i am now making complainst to trading standards and the office of fair trading because some of these experience are not exactly cheap and booking is made as awkward as possible.
As with some other reviewers i too have been offered a booking right away if i pay to upgrade.
Summary: Avoid Virgin Experience Days completely.
More reviews in the field of Other UK / Ireland topic
- 'chalet' stay here again?
- An Awe Inspiring Show for Amateurs and Enthusiasts Alike
- Fancy A Girlie Day Out?
- A great fair!
- really really BAD dont go!
- A PLACE IN THE COMMUNITY
- Shhhhh! Top Secret! Don't Tell The World About This Place!
- Rural Village Hall - easy to locate on the side of the A477 Trunk Road into Pemb ...
- Great Site for the quiet visitor, worth a visit just for the views.
- This lodge has it all apart from chips!
- Duke Of Edinburgh Award
- Cromer Regal Movieplex (Cromer, Norfolk)
- Riveria Bay Holiday Park (Brixham, Devon)
- Crick Boat Show (Crick, Northamptonshire)
- Compton Abbas Experience Flights (Salisbury, Wiltshire)
- Oddballs Crazy Golf (Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire)
- Hull Fair
- UGC Cinema
- Greenbelt Arts Festival