Product Type: Rangemaster ovens
Newest Review: ... you purchase ovens , i found the controls a bit flimsy to say the least , its a good oven when you are on a budget or buying your first h... more
Avoid RangeMaster - Read This!!!
Author Name: Brian
Disadvantages: Door falls off easily
The trouble with the Rangemaster Leisure Range is that the Oven Door tends to fall off in two flap pieces after less that 12 months.
If this is not bad enough, in Ireland, Rangemaster sub-contracted their Cooker Repairs to a strange bunch of characters called Slate Engineering in Dublin. (Full Address: Riverview Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12 - formerly of Station Road Business Park, Clondalkin, Dublin 22).
Thry were PURE LIVING HELL to deal with. Totally incompetent, rude and confrontational on the telephone and they dragged out repairs FOR NINE MONTHS!!!
First they charged me €337.39 for the Repair, then they demanded an extra €186.00. Finally, after nine months the Repairman arrived with the correct equipment only to spring a surprise that he had a €70.00 Call-Out Fee!!! Either I paid or he would leave, the work incomplete.
That's €593.39 IN TOTAL and Nine Months heart-ache!!!! When I went to visit them in person in Dublin things got really ugly (ask me another time) and they denied that they even did that line of work in 2006. Weird!
Aviod like the Plague......
Summary: Avoid like the Plague.
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Oven
- Smeg DUSC54X Cucina Double Oven 60cm Under Counter Multifunction
- Smeg DOSC54X Cucina Double Multifunction Oven 60cm Stainless Steel
- Elica VERVE 55 Vertical Decorative Hood 55cm White Glass
- Elica VERVE 80 Vertical Decorative Hood 80cm White Glass
- Baumatic BCS461SS 46 cm Combi Steam and Multifunction Oven Black
- Elica MINI HALCYON Vertical Decorative Hood 55cm White Glass
- Elica HALCYON Vertical Decorative Hood 80cm White Glass
- Whirlpool ACE102IX
- Smeg DOSC36X Classic
- Smeg DUSC36X Classic Double Oven Under Counter 60cm Stainless Steel