Product Type: Crosse & Blackwell Pasta / Noodles
Newest Review: ... packet crumple them up before opening that way it haves as much mess. Once they are cooked they're a golden yellowish colour that looks v... more
Member Name: adambrown400
Crosse & Blackwell Mega Noodles - Mild Curry
Advantages: nothing really
Disadvantages: sticky and stodgy
I was extremely disappointed with these noodles. They were stodgy and sticky and less than nourishing. I was really annoyed because I used to live on noodles and finding the right pack that suits both your tastes and budget is always a good thing.
These noodles were pretty expensive at 39p, that may sound pretty cheap, but noodles seem to retail very cheap these days. The ones I generally go for are the 11p variety at Lidl. They are a good idea to have in the back of your cupboard for those last minute meal ideas and for post pub snackage.
Spending a little less actually makes much more sense in this respect. Crosse and Blackwell's Mega Noodles are extremely poor. The taste is too strong and peppery, and the consistency is sticky and stodgy. Noodles are meant to be stringy and tasty - not slop-like and gruel-esque.
Summary: Poor poodles
More reviews in the field of Pasta / Noodles
- Mama Shrimp Tom Yum Instant Noodles
- Mama Cup Moo Nam Toked Noodles
- Mama Oriental Style Chicken Noodles
- Mama Instant Noodles Pork Boxed
- Mama Cup Porked Instant Noodles
- Pātes Fabre Organic Pasta Made
- Pātes Fabre Organic Quinoa Pasta
- Pātes Fabre Plain Organic Pasta
- Agricola Lodigiana Organic Black Venere Rice
- Celnat Organic Millet Seed