Newest Review: ... staple. While growing up I never had the most powerful computer but I recall this game performing well even under the more minimalistic... more
Member Name: Asasito
Advantages: cuteness, sweetness, ease to play
Disadvantages: Do you not like cats?
This game has the cutest cats around.
Girls will love it because the cats are adorable and you get to nurture them and train them in every way desirable. There are more breeds than you can shake a stick at and it all gels together so perfectly, children will be entranced by the feline creatures too - I know I was!
The game is easy to pick up and play, you'll soon be raising cats of quirky and funny characters that you really care for. Sort of like a high class Tamagotchi. However one must say that Catz is a game for feline enthusiasts mainly as Dogz is the one for canine fans.
For all kitty-related frolics, this game has such charm in spades. As a game itself, it is a bit shallow but certainly is worth playing for a good laugh and a nice 'aww' with kids or your girlfriend
Summary: Cuteness in a box.
More reviews in the field of PC Game
- Post-apocalyptic perfection
- Depths of Peril - Definitely Addictive!
- Football Manager 2009- Will it's well-hyped 3D match engine revolutionise the ga ...
- The Sims 2 goes 'lite' for laptops!
- Maybe I want to be the villain for once!
- Unleash your inner Kojak or Perry Mason...!
- They call him Mr Yawn-tastic